What would you do in this case?????

Pfffffffffft

ok, i come back to my parents house to pick some of my stuff that has been sitting over here for a while, while i am here i get on my dads computer to check some stuff on Ebay and look at 12oz ect. ect. my 14 year old brother walks in the room talking about, "let me get on the computer." i say, no i just got on here ill be off in 5. he makes a big fuss about using the computer and starts grabbing the mouse....i tell him he breath is bad and asked him what he ate...he said chalupas from taco bell.. then i tell him his shit is stinks and to get out of my face so he reaches around and slaps my face pretty damn hard...i get up and smack him back and ask him what the hell that was all about ..he proceeds to punch me with his fist .....

at this point i was really pissed, keep in mind he is only 14...so my dad yells upstairs and says...whats goin on???? i say...im about to knock the shit out of taylor because he just puched me in the face with a closed fist...my pops comes upstairs adn then my brother says yeah i puched him and i said...DONT YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN BECAUSE I WILL HIT YOU.....so then he spits in my face and my dad got extremely upset and took him to his room

this happened about 2:00 pm today and i need to figure out how i am going to handle this...hes 14 and im alot older than him...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

ok, i come back to my parents house to pick some of my stuff that has been sitting over here for a while, while i am here i get on my dads computer to check some stuff on Ebay and look at 12oz ect. ect. my 14 year old brother walks in the room talking about, "let me get on the computer." i say, no i just got on here ill be off in 5. he makes a big fuss about using the computer and starts grabbing the mouse....i tell him he breath is bad and asked him what he ate...he said chalupas from taco bell.. then i tell him his shit is stinks and to get out of my face so he reaches around and slaps my face pretty damn hard...i get up and smack him back and ask him what the hell that was all about ..he proceeds to punch me with his fist .....

at this point i was really pissed, keep in mind he is only 14...so my dad yells upstairs and says...whats goin on???? i say...im about to knock the shit out of taylor because he just puched me in the face with a closed fist...my pops comes upstairs adn then my brother says yeah i puched him and i said...DONT YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN BECAUSE I WILL HIT YOU.....so then he spits in my face and my dad got extremely upset and took him to his room

this happened about 2:00 pm today and i need to figure out how i am going to handle this...hes 14 and im alot older than him...

he misses you. poor little feller.

My little brother did some shit like that, he's 11 or 12 i think. He fucking spit at me. I waited a day. when his friends were over i got a big bowl of syrup and threw that shit on him, then dragged his ass into the bathroom and threw him into the shower and doused his ass with cold ass water, then took some ketchup and threw that shit on him while in the bathroom, then took my belt off and beat his ass with it.

The embarrasment of having that shit done to him in front of his friends, him crying in front of them satisfied me. i would feel bad if i punched him in the face, so i just emotionally fuck him up. I did that shit in front of a girl he had a crush on too. Seriously kids need to learn. But in your case, since he punched you, just deck him in the gut. Give him a good one, hell learn. Or just piss all over his clothes and leave, since you dont live there anymore, take a number 2 in his favorite hat.

Just make him know your the older brother.

im 22, and my little brother is 14 as well. mother fucker is a obnoxious little asshole, 10x worse than i am. :lol:

so anyways, his bitchass tries to pull some stunts here and there, but he knows better than to hit me real hard, and wouldnt even dream in his wildest nightmares about punching me in the face with a closed fist...

i would have kicked a fucking hole in his face for that shit...

there has been a few times when he hit me to hard, which is a no no, and brought out the "hulk" in me, its like i go into kill mode, and i just beat his ass til he cries, and then im calm again.

and yes, i feel bad about it, but shit, the fuck was he thinking?

:lol:

/ lil srehtorb wonk

Originally posted by ARCEL

one time after i drank a foster's i think it was, i hit my brother in the head with a handle from a hockey stick, his head got a raised lump on it and started bleeding, i felt kind of exhilirated.

My brother took a slapshot on the driveway once, and I was chasing after a soccerball. I wasn’t paying attention, and got the stick to the face. It looked like I had two noses for a while.

Originally posted by 2ten

piss on his sheets, but a blanket over it, and wait for him to fall asleep..

or wake him up by dumping a cup of piss on his face

My brother once woke me up from a drunken stupor by grabbing me while i was asleep, throwing me against the wall, and kicking the shit out of me.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

big bowl of syrup and threw that shit on him, then dragged his ass into the bathroom and threw him into the shower and doused his ass with cold ass water, then took some ketchup and threw that shit on him while in the bathroom, then took my belt off and beat his ass with it.

just deck him in the gut. Give him a good one, hell learn. Or just piss all over his clothes and leave take a number 2 in his favorite hat.

:lol: this shit is like mild torture....awsome

Spit in the face = loser of said fight no matter what.

Wipe your ass with his underwear and put it

back into the drawer.

Kneel on his arms and dribble loogies in his face.

Do the Jackass electric shaver sneak attack.

Put bacon grease in his shampoo.

Vaseline in his hair gel.

Anything.

Get even and then tell us about it.

Umm, I would say it is all about the 'Standard Display of Power', just get him and man-handle him a bit, be a bit Tony Soprano with him... Don't hit him hard, but just grab him and shake him about, chuck him on the floor, then stand him up straight and tell him never to do it again. Simple and effective.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

i would feel bad if i punched him in the face, so i just emotionally fuck him up.

thats all u gota do bro...at that age they stress shit and take shit to the heart..u can fuck him up 1000 worse mentally n physically

So I'm at my dads house not too long ago (4/5 weeks). While i was there i was wrestling with my brother who is like 6 fucking years old. Yeah he's real young and im old, long story. Anyways i really got him good one time and rubbed his forehead on the carpet. For two weeks after i left he had a huge red spot on his head and they were really pissed at me. Ehhhhhh, im not on a trust fund or anything so im don't really care what i do or they think.

Archived