What Would You Do In Jail?....

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

what would you do to protect yourself if you had to get locked up ..... please dont say stupid obvious things such as fighting and staying awake...im saying what would you do or use as weapons..

if i were ever to get locked up i think i would have a relative or friend bring me 2 toothbrushes....i would chew them up and sharpen them and use them as weapons...

any of you have suggestions on what to use?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You get tooth brushes when you go in. You can srape them on the walls or floors to make them sharp. Jail really isnt all that bad. Sure some people want to kill each other but the same thing goes for being outside of prison. The only difference is there is no where to hide.

That is unless you are going to the gladiator block where everyone is gonna be there for a long long time. I hope you can fight and thats about it.

No matter what you do in jail you are getting more time added on. Its a lose lose situation. If have some kind of talent that people enjoy seeing while you are in jail, such as drawing naked girls, they wont fuck with you. But really your best bet is to play spades and dont worry about it.

Have a nice day and i hope you are not going to jail.

when and if i ever had 3 men trying to take my virgin cherry asshole from me i would not just give up, as you stated you would. i would do all i can to save my self respect. if you wanna just give up because you are outnumbered, sir, i call you a fucking pussy. the only way they would take that shit is after i tried my hardest to fend them off. theyd rape my bloodied and beaten body afterwards rather than having me just bend over and say ohhhh i give up, as you would. get some self respect.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

when and if i ever had 3 men trying to take my virgin cherry asshole from me i would not just give up, as you stated you would. i would do all i can to save my self respect. if you wanna just give up because you are outnumbered, sir, i call you a fucking pussy. the only way they would take that shit is after i tried my hardest to fend them off. theyd rape my bloodied and beaten body afterwards rather than having me just bend over and say ohhhh i give up, as you would. get some self respect.

NO I NEVER SAID I WOULD JUST GIVE UP....YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO FUCKIN READ....IM SAYIN WHAT WOULD YOU USE TO DEFEND YOURSELF?!....HOW WOULD YOU TAKE A COMMON THING AND TURN IT INTO A WEAPON?.....OF COURSE IM GONNA FIGHT IF I HAVE PEOPLE TRYING TO RAPE ME...HOW FUCKIN RETARDED ARE YOU?!

THATS WHAT I TELL EVERYBODY^^^^...ITS SMART BUT I WOULD PROBALLY GO FUCKIN CRAZY ALONE IN A CELL ALL DAY...BUT BETTER THEN GETTIN RAPED.....

AND ENTER THERES LEVELS OF THE PRISON...IF YOUR IN THERE FOR A MINOR OFFENSE SUCH AS A PARKING TICKET.......YOULL PROBALLY BE ON THE LEVEL WITH PUSSY OFENSES LIKE THAT...WHEN THEY SEE YOU LIED I DONT THINK THAT WOULD HELP...

Umm.

It was my understanding that you go to jail if you're serving a sentence of 1 year or less, and prison if you have 1 day more than that.

So..... The guy that got caught one too many times shoplifting electronics goes to jail, the guy that rapes other dudes goes to prison.

Am I right on this or just confused about legal shit ?