Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What Would You Do In Jail?....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤, Aug 10, 2004.

1. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

what would you do to protect yourself if you had to get locked up ..... please dont say stupid obvious things such as fighting and staying awake...im saying what would you do or use as weapons..

if i were ever to get locked up i think i would have a relative or friend bring me 2 toothbrushes....i would chew them up and sharpen them and use them as weapons...

any of you have suggestions on what to use?

2. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

i'd do whatever i had to do to maintain my dignity

3. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Read: Not get fucked in the ass...

4. GamblersGrin

dignity is life. self respect.

5. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

You get tooth brushes when you go in. You can srape them on the walls or floors to make them sharp. Jail really isnt all that bad. Sure some people want to kill each other but the same thing goes for being outside of prison. The only difference is there is no where to hide.

That is unless you are going to the gladiator block where everyone is gonna be there for a long long time. I hope you can fight and thats about it.

No matter what you do in jail you are getting more time added on. Its a lose lose situation. If have some kind of talent that people enjoy seeing while you are in jail, such as drawing naked girls, they wont fuck with you. But really your best bet is to play spades and dont worry about it.

Have a nice day and i hope you are not going to jail.

6. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

WHEN YOU HAVE 3 MEN TRYING TO RAPE YOU WITH NO WEAPONS YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE UP ALL DIGNITY......

FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION...... WHAT WOULD YOU USE AS WEAPONS...HOW WOULD YOU TAKE SOMETHING+CREATIVITY AND TURN IT INTO A WEAPON??

7. GamblersGrin

when and if i ever had 3 men trying to take my virgin cherry asshole from me i would not just give up, as you stated you would. i would do all i can to save my self respect. if you wanna just give up because you are outnumbered, sir, i call you a fucking pussy. the only way they would take that shit is after i tried my hardest to fend them off. theyd rape my bloodied and beaten body afterwards rather than having me just bend over and say ohhhh i give up, as you would. get some self respect.

8. gatita

gatita Senior Member

Id cover me bum in case any burly women wanted to use a plunger on me. :eek:

9. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

NO I NEVER SAID I WOULD JUST GIVE UP....YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO FUCKIN READ....IM SAYIN WHAT WOULD YOU USE TO DEFEND YOURSELF?!....HOW WOULD YOU TAKE A COMMON THING AND TURN IT INTO A WEAPON?.....OF COURSE IM GONNA FIGHT IF I HAVE PEOPLE TRYING TO RAPE ME...HOW FUCKIN RETARDED ARE YOU?!

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

bro, youre like 14. I wouldn't worry about what fucking weapons to make in jail.

11. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

i would kill myself befor going to the pin...

12. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

but depending on what i did, i might have the mind set as "i did the crime, i accept the time" just out of bein a man about it...

13. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

i would be forced to insert a hypodermic needle, business end facing out, so anyone man enough to achieve penetration would get as good a poke as they think they are giving me.

14. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

Ive been in county twice and both times never had any problems. Dont be a knucklehead and youll usually do alright. State time on the other hand, Ive heard some fucked up stories about shit going down.

15. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

id tell them to wear protection. aids aint my bag baby