What would you do if........

xwibxonex

you and the 15 yr old girl you been dating had sex.. and she ended up pregnant... yeah its a situational question.. pretend your 16... im askin not cuz my girls pregnant. but were not sure yet.. im not lookin for advice to help change my life lol... id go to cleo for that... just spill out what u think ud do if that shit happened to you honestly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

urmmm go to a doctor n sseeee

or a pregnancy test

n if she is...abortion my friend...u dont want a lil junior running about wen u 16...

yeh uhh.. we use condoms all the time.. but this one she said was "coming off"... her periods not sposed to come til the 24th anyway... i told her to tell me the moment she had it heh so i could stop worrying.... and yeh im no dumbass.. well i am... but i pulled out even before i precumed.. but still.. its an agitating feeling NOT knowing anyway... some of u can relate.. no?

and honestly i dont know what id do IF she was... i have a good friend i work with whos 24.. hes balding and used to be fat but lost weight.. so now hes like.. lookin old.. like 40 and shit.. and he said if it came down to it and we decided to.. hed play as her dad and take her in for an abortion with me.. good to know ppl like that are lookin out.. not good to know theyre are panicky fiddlefucks out there like me Freaking out when i have no reason to think shes pregnant

honestly.. ur actually right... shes a sexaholic.. when i first started bangin her i was braggin to my friends about all the pussy i been getting... til i realized.. damn the girl ALWAYS wants it.. with or without the condom.. and i feel like.. i aint gonna dump her.. cuz shit.. i like sex.. and if i did im worried shell go oout and fuck some dirty with stds and get her pregnant.. its really a weird situation.. but in a way i fel as if im protecting her.. and the thought of her being pregnant would depress me and make me feel like a failure... i can handle it but i couldnt watch her deal with it

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i'd eat the baby

EXACTLY...EAT THE FETUS EAT THE FETUS EAT THE FETUS...ITS HIGH IN NUTRITION!

Guest HESHIANDET

if your really this worried, walk your young asses to planned parent hood and get her the morning after pill. your smooth sailing as long as its been less than a week since the "accident".

young bulls could learn alot from me

ninjas is IGNIT YO!

go on Jenny Jones and get a paternity test and dis her on national tv, plus you get a trip to Des Moines or where ever she shoots her show... and a night in a hotel full of other young pregnant sluts!!!

or, better, do what Heshrocker said...

Guest Stapler

I fell like BBQ fetus right now, I might just go and walk to get one. I am sure the crazy japanese will sell them at their conviniece stores...................

eat the baby? fuck me, i knew ppl on 12oz were freaks, but.......

what am i saying, EAT THE BABY!! EAT IT! EAT IT!

your an idiot for having sex so young, the only reason you think you should have it is because all your friends and society as a whole think kids need to be having kids, i lost my virginity at 13 man, like what the fuck is that about...all that ended up doing to me is making me think most women are whores...sex is overrated, and eat that fetus, the germans think it's a delicacy.

if i was that girl, i would not be ready to have a child. let alone, be the best parent that i can be. i am only fucking 15, i havent even gone through high school yet.

i would say, that if i was pregnant, i would get an abortion as soon as possible. the sooner it is, the better. abortion isnt the way to go sometimes, but you both are just children. you have to think about the unborn child here. it would be selfish to keep it. i would rather not have a baby and move on with my life, than have a baby with all the responsibilites, having my life stopped, and even having the baby starving because we are too young to have a job. think about the baby's sake. trust me, you dont want a kid right now. because not only would you suffer with the child, but the child will suffer along with you.

Archived