Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What would you do if........

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by xwibxonex, Aug 22, 2002.

1. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

you and the 15 yr old girl you been dating had sex.. and she ended up pregnant... yeah its a situational question.. pretend your 16... im askin not cuz my girls pregnant. but were not sure yet.. im not lookin for advice to help change my life lol... id go to cleo for that... just spill out what u think ud do if that shit happened to you honestly

2. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

hahaha. havnt you learned anything from the BET WRAP IT UP campaign?

4. socrates

socrates Guest

SUICIDE

.and a hanger

5. avils

avils Senior Member

shit.. 15 ? you shoulda busted that nut all over her grill dude. but seriously, get a pregnancy test. take it from there.

6. socrates

socrates Guest

Maybe you should find out for certain if she is pregnant, it would be smart to know and then make sure it's yours.

7. krie

krie Guest

urmmm go to a doctor n sseeee
    or a pregnancy test
    n if she is...abortion my friend...u dont want a lil junior running about wen u 16...

8. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

yeh uhh.. we use condoms all the time.. but this one she said was "coming off"... her periods not sposed to come til the 24th anyway... i told her to tell me the moment she had it heh so i could stop worrying.... and yeh im no dumbass.. well i am... but i pulled out even before i precumed.. but still.. its an agitating feeling NOT knowing anyway... some of u can relate.. no?

9. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

and honestly i dont know what id do IF she was... i have a good friend i work with whos 24.. hes balding and used to be fat but lost weight.. so now hes like.. lookin old.. like 40 and shit.. and he said if it came down to it and we decided to.. hed play as her dad and take her in for an abortion with me.. good to know ppl like that are lookin out.. not good to know theyre are panicky fiddlefucks out there like me Freaking out when i have no reason to think shes pregnant

10. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

11. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

id be saying....

THANK GOD FOR ABORTION!

12. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

would u... ill tell her that if she misses her period.. good lookn out mang.. an artist and a true friend...

13. socrates

socrates Guest

This girl is stupid to be having sex:eek:

14. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

my girl's body was messed up and she was always irregular that time of the month. but she was on the pill so it was all gravy like the navy.

15. socrates

socrates Guest

Are you sure she didn't forget one day???