What would you do if you found out you had Hiv?

LaCosaNostra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

considering i'd probably still last another 10 or 15 years, i wouldn't get too irrational. i guess i'd quit smoking and drinking and take up excercise.

or i'd go drain my blood into a supersoaker and fuck up all my enemies.

Mr. ABC/stay on my good side

live my life no diffrent..probably get down in some groups to learn more about it and try to make a diffrence...be real positive...cuz i wouldnt just sit around n wait for it to eat me up and probably do one of these too....

Originally posted by High Priest

A huge line of coke.

man, this is a hard subject to discuss.

if i didnt have a heart attack and die on spot after finding out that I had it... I'd probally wake up, and live rather recklessly in most aspects of my life.

I couldn't sleep with any girl anymore, without telling her I had aids, because i think thats one of the worst things you could do to another person... it could be considered involuntary manslaughter i think.

anyways, id for the most part do whatever i feel like doing, make some money, or see the world, i wouldnt put much effort into anything... id live how i wanted, for as long as I could, then either off myself or hope I was dead sooner than later.

its definately a shitty fate.

ps- i bet right after I offed myself, they'd find a cure for it, that cures it 110%.

:lol:

I was just thinking about this the other day.

Why wait untill you are diagnosed with HIV to live recklessly?

You could just as easily be hit by a car or have some serious accident any day now and you will really regret not doing everything you WOULD HAVE if you knew it was going to happen.

GIVE'R.

speaking of aids......

i was watching this danish movie a while back (europe will probably know what i'm talking about) where this guy who lives with his girlfriend beats her up after finding out she's pregnant. her brother finds out, kidnaps the boyfriend and takes him to an abandoned building to beat the snot out of him. they then proceeded to pay an HIV infected dude to inject the boyfriend with his aids infected blood. it was the most badass revenge i had seen in my life. super rad-tacular

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

speaking of aids......

i was watching this danish movie a while back (europe will probably know what i'm talking about) where this guy who lives with his girlfriend beats her up after finding out she's pregnant. her brother finds out, kidnaps the boyfriend and takes him to an abandoned building to beat the snot out of him. they then proceeded to pay an HIV infected dude to inject the boyfriend with his aids infected blood. it was the most badass revenge i had seen in my life. super rad-tacular

dude ! i seen that years ago.... and he's like hanging from the rafters and the dude injects him and then he's just like sobbing and shit. doesnt the infected guy leave the factory and have some gnarly shoot out after that ? he sure did bash that chick good.

bodaciously radical to the extreme gnarly maximum !!! :eek:

Mr. Wet Blanket

I'll refrain, since y'all are having such a good time fucking around with this topic. Where I work, this is more than an academic question. We had a beautiful 15-y.o. girl with bipolar disease who caught HIV hooking on South Main to feed her crack habit. She was so "I don't give a fuck who else catches it" that she got busted again for hooking, less than a week after she was discharged home. Went back before the same judge, and he sent her to TYC until she turns 21.

I'm like "Yikes! No beautiful jailbait for me, thanks, but no thanks."

Originally posted by avils

dude ! i seen that years ago.... and he's like hanging from the rafters and the dude injects him and then he's just like sobbing and shit. doesnt the infected guy leave the factory and have some gnarly shoot out after that ? he sure did bash that chick good.

bodaciously radical to the extreme gnarly maximum !!! :eek:

that's the one. doesn't the boyfriend find the brother, shoot him, then shoot himself in the hand and infect the brother? then i think he commits suicide or something? it was a deranged and fucking awesome movie

what is the name of this incredibly fucked-up sounding movie? you make it so appealing i want to rent it.

if i found out i had hiv, i'd probably fucking lose it on strangers just for the fuck of it. do all the shit that i was afraid to do because of the impact it could have on the rest of my life, like skydiving and facial tattoos.