Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What would you do if you found out you had Hiv?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LaCosaNostra, Apr 15, 2004.

1. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

The subject says it all...Iwould probably go write on lots and lots of things...reckelssly, and do things you only imagine of doing(I wish i could just puch that guy in his fucking face type of shit)

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I’d keep out of the cold and be a real germophobe. No chinese people at my house. They don't cover up when they sneeze, and all they do is blow snot rockets on the streets. jk

3. LaCosaNostra

hahaha......thats what i would do if it turned into AIDS

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

considering i'd probably still last another 10 or 15 years, i wouldn't get too irrational. i guess i'd quit smoking and drinking and take up excercise.

or i'd go drain my blood into a supersoaker and fuck up all my enemies.

Mr. ABC/stay on my good side

5. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

If you get AIDS can we hang out?

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

sure. bring beer

7. Telo

Telo Elite Member

so what your saying is that you have aids? is anyone else having the same assumption after reading the thread title?

8. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

A huge line of coke.

9. LaCosaNostra

no, haha- not at all Telo. If I had AIDS, I would have made the thread: I have AIDS, give me shit to do that you would never try!:lick:

10. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Cant believe nobody said "go around and infect as many people as possible."

11. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

live my life no diffrent..probably get down in some groups to learn more about it and try to make a diffrence...be real positive...cuz i wouldnt just sit around n wait for it to eat me up and probably do one of these too....

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Get health insurance.

13. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

man, this is a hard subject to discuss.

if i didnt have a heart attack and die on spot after finding out that I had it... I'd probally wake up, and live rather recklessly in most aspects of my life.

I couldn't sleep with any girl anymore, without telling her I had aids, because i think thats one of the worst things you could do to another person... it could be considered involuntary manslaughter i think.

anyways, id for the most part do whatever i feel like doing, make some money, or see the world, i wouldnt put much effort into anything... id live how i wanted, for as long as I could, then either off myself or hope I was dead sooner than later.

its definately a shitty fate.

ps- i bet right after I offed myself, they'd find a cure for it, that cures it 110%.

:lol:

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

"I'd probally wake up, and live rather recklessly in most aspects of my life."

Like paint illegally?

If I found out I had the high five I'd probably go like, "omg."

15. blood.face.

blood.face. New Jack

i would piss!!......................all over the place

fucking rat bastard fuck face cunted head fucker fuck