What would u do

Suicide Bomber

Aight... i got a delema... my bro is 18 and he doesnt want me to graff. when he was 13 he was a "badass" persay and when he found out that my mom cried nearly ever night because of it he quit his "evil ways". now he said if he catches me graffing anymore he'll rat on me and then day i was in the reman center (a place where u wait after being arrested) hes said my mom cried alot. now i dont know if i should quit graffing or keap on going... i think ill keap on going cause i meen what mom dont know cant hert her right? and she trully believes graffing was just a stuipid fuck up of mine and ill never do it again. what would you guys do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

quit for which part? i meen i dont know 100% my mom cried my bro could jus try n be givin me the guilt trip and hes moving outi n a week so i can easily hide it from him... but i meen i wanna graff so so so bad its all i think about ever i love it so much... fuck i hate this so much.

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby@Apr 11 2005, 11:58 PM

your bro is a bitch for threatening to snitch on you. and if your mom is smart she will find out about you "graffing". if you even think about quitting then you probably arnt cut out for getting up anyways.

couldna said it better.....if u got graff in ur veins then u wont kwit

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby@Apr 11 2005, 11:58 PM

your bro is a bitch for threatening to snitch on you. and if your mom is smart she will find out about you "graffing". if you even think about quitting then you probably arnt cut out for getting up anyways.

couldna said it better.....if u got graff in ur veins then u wont kwit

that's not something that people on this board can decide for you. do you want to make your mom cry everynight and bomb all the time, or do you want to quit and make your mom happy?

why don't you just do what you do and don't get caught... a year of getting up might be worth a few of your mothers shed tears... or not?

Yeah thats definately a tough decision to make. I know I had to make alot of the same in my life. You just gotta take a seat, weigh out your choices, and figure out what is the best thing to do. I think everyone hear can attest to losing alot to continue on with this addiction. Go to school, get a good job, maybe do a legal on the weekend; or instead bomb the fuck out of your city everynight, even with the 8 am courtdate later that day, while getting mad respect from fellow writers. Just remember, graffiti wasnt cut out for everyone.

In any case, good luck.

QUIT NOW!

don't fuck your family up for this shit.

it is not worth all the drama.

you won't be able to keep it a secret anyway.

i didn't even really even start painting hard until i was about 18.

TWIST is another writer who didn't get going until he was in his twenties.

if this shit is for you, then after you grow up and accomplish some shit, like staying out of trouble, getting educated, graduating from high school, getting a decent job and learning how to take care of yourself, THEN if you wanna go back to graffiti you can.

then YOU will be the only one to bear the burden of CONSEQUENCE.

GEEB: Was that last week?

YO SO I BE CHILLIN AT HOME YESTERDAY DRAWIN SOME SKETCHES WITH SOME MAD ARROWS TO GET SOME QUICK E-UPS IN PAPERCHASE AND MY BITCH MOM BE ALL LIKE "GNOMETOYS WHY ARE YOU DRAWING THAT ILLEGAL STREETGANGGRAFFTAG, WHY DON'T YOU STUDY AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR LIFE" AND I SAID "HEY LOOK OVER AT YOUR COMICALLY OVERSIZED TEACUP BITCH" AND THEN I TOTALLY BUSTED A WILDSTYLEGRAFFTAGPIECE ON HER BACK WITH THE MONTANA SHE BOUGHT ME AND SHE TOTALLY WALKED AROUND WITH IT FOR TWO DAYS IT WAS SWEET YO. SORRY IT DON'T HAVE A LOT OF ARROWS OR NOTHIGN BUT A MADE A FEW CHERRIES ON IT IT'S STILL SOME MAD NEXT LEVEL MEGA KING SHIT I BE THE GRAFFTAGCZAR YO.

I GOT A FLICK< FORREAL:

momsbackgrafftagpiecetagwildstyle.jpg

YO YOU TOYS CAN LEARN A LESSON FROM THIS, TAG YO MOM AN SHIT.

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but for real kid ya need to wait till your 18.

Cause its around that age you "REALLY" find out

how fucked up the world "REALLY" is and you'll

be spiteful of your parents by that point for bringing

you into this godforsaken world!!!!!

So be a good boy, get good grades, then walkout

on your last final exam like me, with your shoulders cocked

back and your middle finger in the air!!!!!!

Then bomb like you've been in a nazi concentration camp

for 6 years!!!!!!Fight The Power!!!Damn the man!!!!!!!!

And watch out for the lizards!!!!!

can you not make your mom see that what you do is art and not vandalisum??show her some sketches and she might see how much u enjoy your art and fingers crossed she'll back you with what you do...i mean graffiti aint any different to other hobbies..just we work by night.....

Originally posted by pugsly@Apr 14 2005, 01:23 PM

can you not make your mom see that what you do is art and not vandalisum??show her some sketches and she might see how much u enjoy your art and fingers crossed she'll back you with what you do...i mean graffiti aint any different to other hobbies..just we work by night.....

It is vandalism and IS illegal and that's the difference between it and other hobbies. Your noble view of what you're doing is going to mean two shits to the police officers shoving a nightstick up your ass and hauling you off to jail for the night.