Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What would look Good on a Snowboard?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by INDEPENDENZA, Dec 20, 2001.

1. INDEPENDENZA

INDEPENDENZA Guest

i must design the top and the bottom of a snowboard, and i was wondering what you guys would like to see on your board, or if you have examples of dope designs/color schemes/themes that i could bite from.

the company wanted a graffiti bboy looking angry, so i try to find other ideas. I thought of a sword with arabic caligraphy.

i suggest you post dope snowboard graphic

2. INDEPENDENZA

INDEPENDENZA Guest

also, im not familar to that culture, so id like to know what is regarded as "cool" in this target market.

3. Raiser

Raiser Junior Member

they want you to draw an angry b-boy? im sorry.

4. QbaOner

QbaOner Member

i would look good on a snowboard hehe...
    i need a new one so bad....
    anyone has a spare change??

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

thast the problem with companies, all they want is bboys, tits, skulls, snakes, and guns. thats what graffiti is to them. and to quote a friend "they think all of us are haze".

draw a donkey.

6. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

draw president bush getting fucked by osuma bin laden.

i don't know i'm looking at a flyer on my wall.

i like the draw a donkey idea.

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

my vote is for a gangster lookin rabbit with phat ass head phones on

my snowboard is old and crappy , anyone wanna buy it ? burton 360 157 cm , burton bindings , airwalk boots size 11/12 , old but dope for 1st timers learning etc........email mee with offer or the pawn shop gets it

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no offense man, but if you cant even figure out how to come up with ideas, then perhaps you dont deserve the position your in and should pass it on to someone who is qualiffied artisticly and has an interest in the sport. if you draw them some generic graffiti shit, thats selling out, and i got no love for that. if they want tits and skulls, pass them on to giant and let him make money he deserves...

9. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

Word SI, Word.

Remember the old Brushie graphic.....
    Burton uses some wack styles......

10. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

draw a chimp picking lice off of another chimp. Got Lice?

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

just wait till next year... burtons got something for you :)

fools dont even know

12. INDEPENDENZA

INDEPENDENZA Guest

in fact, ive got plenty of ideas.
    i just wanted to challenge your imagination, i thought it would be an exciting thread. and im not getting paid at all.

i think youre jealous hahaha.

13. Rhubarb

Rhubarb Guest

or he's right and you are trying to save yourself. anyone got ideas i can bite? i don't think the bboy is good enough. stop trying to save yourself and listen to someone once in a while.

14. INDEPENDENZA

INDEPENDENZA Guest

i was kidding, im not trying to save myself, and im better than you.

15. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

:king: <~ You should do a wallpapered picture of this guy. I'd buy it.