What would i be without you?

Neskoner

Okay,To some this might sound stupid,but i kno some people have to feel me...I met the chik like 3 years ago in school,i knew her for a long while,had a thing for her for a good while too,had girls inbetween likin her,but didnt phase both of us,after being good friends with her for 2 years,her parents get divorced,and she has to go all the way to colorado,when im stuck heartbroke in louisville kentucky,i kind of just forgot about the girl n moved on,soo later on i hook up with this new chick,was with her for like 8 months,shit got horrible,i pretty much hit it and quit it as you could say,then i start talkin to the chik i knew that moved to colorado,of course not face to face but sadly just over aim,i realize that i still have feelings for this girl,or at least started having them again,but anyways,when i was talking to her,she said shes commin to visit for thanksgiving...im not gonna sweat it a bunch,but i had a big thing for this chick.Soo what should i do,should we hook up,or am i just a stupid lover boy that needs to play more football and drink some stank beer...(horrible sarcasm)Gimme some ideas soon,i dont wanna go crazy....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn

Soo what should i do,should we hook up...

you shouldn't jump into conclusions. since she's coming down for thanksgiving, just try and find some time to spend with her to talk about things and life. see how she's been and such. just to let you know, long distance relationships are very hard.

• 4 weeks later...

shit yeah .. you should plan out a special event. This connection is one that may not ever come your way again .It was destin for you guys to get back to kickin it again. Coochie is coochie, but when you have feelings for the chick the "nut" is waaaay more breath taking than the one you've been getting from them two tits and a heart beat .!

ok, here's what i would do. as big blue said, hook up a special thing, i mean she cant only be down there for one day. so besides thanksgiving, hook up a dinner or something, little movie maybe. something good. casually explain your feelings, see how it goes. then it should be smooth sailing.

or just when she is tieing her shoes, pop her in the butt

Shit man.. show her some fun. Take her out to do something she'll remember or that no other guy would think to do.

As far as all your sentiments go... just kiss her, man. I'm in a similar situation with a girl I was talking to a couple years ago. Absolutely adorable, gorgeous, 98 pounds, blonde, and the coolest shit since Snap met Crackle and Pop. In retrospect I wish I woulda made her more than just a casual fuck-around... so when I go home to visit around Christmas you can bet your ass I'm setting aside a night with her to get baked off our asses, catch a flick, throw some food coloring waterballons at people out of moving vehicles and fall asleep in up in thurr.

If you guys are close to the point where you can get mushy on her without having to worry about a PPO, tell her that in 5 or 10 years depending on how things work out in your lives you wouldn't mind getting old and leaky with her. Chicks dig the security thing... and if you mean it, ain't no shame in saying it.

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

shit yeah .. you should plan out a special event. This connection is one that may not ever come your way again .It was destin for you guys to get back to kickin it again. Coochie is coochie, but when you have feelings for the chick the "nut" is waaaay more breath taking than the one you've been getting from them two tits and a heart beat .!

Listen to this guy...The only person to say something worth reading...

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

thats deep.

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by cømmunist

these 12 year olds really annoy me :rolleyes:

Agreed.

I know if I was in the position of meeting "the one that got away" I would definitely try to make it a special event... Then again I'm probably too shy and would just go cry in my room. Eh, it's the end of the world anyways.... I don't want no girl cryin over me. I'll commit in heaven.

Archived