What would happen if 12oz got together and had a festival?

Clay-Burner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinkin the other day that it would be a cool idea if there was something like that,I know Id be the crew of heads that you see at house parties that just posts up by the keg all night,bummin off everyones blunt when they walk by.

[This message has been edited by pauliewalnuts (edited 07-21-2001).]

Guest Pilau Hands

secret hit it on the nose.

there would be...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much beer...

my feet would be in the toilet...

hahaha whatcha sayin' ocean?

whatcha sayin' mes?

i'd probably try to get freddy krueger and beardo naked in a strip poker game. and i'd watch every guy hit on the hand full of girls and get dissed. then when they were done making asses of themselves...i'd roll up to all the girls and...get dissed too. but mero would do it in the funniest way. aaaaaaah schpadoinkle.

and the beer...did i mention the beer?

SAPPORO!

ICHI BAN!

Guest SPLINTER

vanity ud be jerkin it all day at me and tease's peep. 'member 19 times a day. oh shit that was funny.

tease if your willing to travel to cali then so be it we'll hang out and ill watch you tear up my town cuz i dont write no more.

yo WEBS dont worry dogg if rusto man gets their ill bust out my internal affairs badge, bust him and have my fbi/cia homies whoop his ass. then have my dea doggs hook us up with the good herb.

i think that garthvader nerd would show up in like a trench coat with some guns and shit and kill everyone columbine style. his ass looks like one of those nerds that would do that shit. me, id show up in a pinkshirt and watch people drink beer and talk about emo. id then procede to flirt with the moms of the writers who got dropped off by their suburbanite milfs.

id be drunk at the yard painting with fr8o, freddy an beardo laughing about how we should go to the 'festival' but didnt want to have to deal with all the morons...

which isnt a diss to everyone. i like some of you, an yall know who you are..

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

id be drunk at the yard painting with fr8o, freddy an beardo laughing about how we should go to the 'festival' but didnt want to have to deal with all the morons...

which isnt a diss to everyone. i like some of you, an yall know who you are..

Shut up .. you hurt my feeling you aint that hardcore....boo fucking hoo!

First I'd be in the back watching everyone in their little 'cliques'.. people would be too afraid to talk shit and everyone would be like gossiping little girls 'hey is that so and so?'....

I'd proceed to grab a few of the people that I actually enjoy talking to and if they smoke buds -- we'd go in back to smoke some blunts. Of course we'd be out of site and the scavengers wouldn't be able to find us.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

we have them

they are called applied science, under pressure, rooftop parties in brooklyn...

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

[This message has been edited by Dusty Lipschitz (edited 07-21-2001).]

Originally posted by 007:

i think that garthvader nerd would show up in like a trench coat with some guns and shit and kill everyone columbine style.

Unfortunatly, I'm probably the first person he wants to aim at... I think he sees me as the spokesperson for all the cool cheerleaders that didn't want to fuck him back in school.

Archived