Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What words or phrases have you added to your vocabulary thanks to 12oz?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Words/phrases you either read for the first time or saw repeatedly used on 12oz .. and then eventually added them to your vocabulary.

• Holler.
      Hollertronic. (which I have recently expanded to Hollertronicalismoner)
      Oh snap. (12oz and Zoolander both take credit)
      A winner is you.
      <span style='color:gold'>Adding "pants" at the end of everything.</span> (thanks to Mams for the last two)

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

^^ I'm sure that'll be the most popular response.

4. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i'll second hollertronic, i think props to seeking for that.
    also 'awesomelarious' by perverect.

5. Telo

Telo Elite Member

6. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

damnit the first thing i thought of was wonk saggin.

but seriously i just finished my 11th grade research paper and i did it on cloning. i am for cloning but only cuz some guy said he was for cloning before me so now im stuck doing my speach on how cloning is so wonderful. and im gonna end up looking like an asshole because no one likes cloning. Then m class is gonna be like, whats that kids problem. and im like screw u white crapes im outie

i learned that putting ola at the end of every word makes it coolola

7. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

8. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

9. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

holler!

i got hollertronic from hesh, who got it from philly.

johnny has proven to be a wealth of good sayings:
    "ooffah" "high falootin" "bup bup bu bu beep boo' (ok, its not exactly like that, but those who know what im talking about, will know how funny it is)

11. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i am rather embarassed to admit that have caught myself saying both hollertronic and wonk saggin out loud... tho mainly while drunk...

12. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

Did you also say L.O.L out loud when something was funny? did you have to go to the bathroom for a second so you said B.R.B...instead of rolling your eyes do you just blert out : ROLL EYES :

do people often loook at you with puzzled looks on their faces?

13. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I guess my friend got the phrase "talking mad head" from here, then I started saying it without realizing it until another friend said "what the fuck does talking head mean?"

What the fuck DOES talking mad head mean? Why not talking elbow? Talking mad toes? Stupid debasement of vocabulary....

Another one I never heard before I came here is "jock". I'm still a little confused if it means someone is a groupie or an asshole.

And I never heard "art fag" before I came here. Hahaha, I kid.

14. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i am however proud to say that i have never even used any of those on the computer...