Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what will those religon ppl think of next

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by +JAZE+, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. +JAZE+

+JAZE+ New Jack

list all the stupid things you heard religion ppl say

reincartinon is a lie the devil made up to incourage suicide

bacon is bad for you

they say some stuff about garden and apple but i think its gay

try to make some lie up thjat they say is making them cool but is not

2. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

3. azert

azert Senior Member

Your spelling is extremely bad.

4. +JAZE+

+JAZE+ New Jack

yeah why do people say they think god exists but theyre not into religion thats bullshit, i have news flashing 4 u

ok this is the truth about god he doesnt exist

so stop think u r being tested by "god"

u will always be poor so stop having faith, its just gonna piss you off more

there is no point in being happy about ur life, because you believe in soemthign that doesnt exist, how fucking stupid are you and how do you live with ur self

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

I think your getting religions and cults confused.

6. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

fucks wrong with you.

7. +JAZE+

+JAZE+ New Jack

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

I think your getting religions and cults confused.
    [post=4130910]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

no i am not reilgion ppl make some lies up that try to make them look like glamerous ppl but really they are just stupid moron like i will even give you a example they try to say that jesus died by being hung on a wall LMAO yah rite i bet u he died from a drug overdose with 2 bitchs passed out on him

8. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

I love seeing 8 yearold kids with signs like "GOD HATES FAGS" and "AND BABY KILLER" on them that always makes me smile

9. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

no i am not reilgion ppl make some lies up that try to make them look like glamerous ppl but really they are just stupid moron like i will even give you a example they try to say that jesus died by being hung on a wall LMAO yah rite i bet u he died from a drug overdose with 2 bitchs passed out on him :haha:
    [post=4130914]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]
    hahahahahaha

10. Closed for alarming amounts of stupid.

Feel free to join this discussion. Or better yet, don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.