what were you doing?

LiliStCynical

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at the ball..drank good bubbly..kissed people shook hands..got merry and drunk

then I got with this 33 year old teacher.....and now its official...older women from now on

like fine wine

picked up a cute black girl that was lost and drover to a house...smoken a fine cigar she was diggen in my nice suit coat.

drove slowly home looking at the sky

got home, sat on my car and finneshed my cigar..watched a satalite cruze over all while listening to King Geedora (MF Doom)

thought of this new fucking year and how to pwn it.

its 5AM now..on here..digging life

hell yeah

Well, I was being a total ass because I got too drunk... that's what I was doing. Oh, and probably throwing up all over my brother's yard....

Another good one is, why the fuck am I up this early with a headache after I drank so much cheap malt liquor last night... I need to go back to sleep, my body's tired.

hahahaha.... that's really funny Shadow. On NY's it's not hard to make out with any hot chick...

I mean they want to kiss someone, and alot of times they kiss more than one person because of

drunkeness... but props on cussing the ex out I guess, I'm on good terms with most of my ex's

but I can see it being very entertaining to just charge a bitch up on such a festive time of year.... hahaha.

God I hate it when people text message, like seriously, in all honesty, I think that's

the gayest shit ever, it totally made a new breed of phone fags. I will NEVER own a cell phone

and if I ever do, it will be kept off unless it's an emergency or someone pages me....

I don't like cell phones one bit.

edit: nothing against any of you... I just feel strongly about this subject.

haha, naw, I just hate when I see someone driving like a jackass and then I pass them and they're on the fucking phone.

It really boils my blood. Now they're coming out with all this stupid entertainment bullshit for cell phones, all this video games,

ring tones, instant pestering, camera's, fuckin take your stupid cell phone and go live on the moon, what else would you need,

maybe they can find a way to hook a cell phone up to a person and it could just sustain their life... fuckin tools.