What went wrong with hot girls?

ElectricitySucks

(Personal Disclaimer: This is all in good fun and a joke, as I am friends with the people I make fun of. Sometimes. I rarely have problems with this subject mainly due to the fact that I mentally avoid these types of situations for some unknown reason. If you are offended, then that really sucks and you should find someone to feel bad for you.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

LETS GET SOMETHING IN 2005 STRAIGHT. Girls. Yes. Girls. What happened to girls? Does anyone know? Does anyone in the state of New York know just what the fuck it is that happened to girls? Is it the water they are drinking? Is it the money they are stealing from their parents? OH WAIT. OPPS. I forgot to narrow the title of "girls" down. Let me start off again, but not with as much bullshit.

3..2..1..HOT girls. Thats more like it. Hot and Girl= Hot Girl= appealing. Appealing? NOT AS APPEALING AS HOT GIRLS WERE IN 2003. (and half of 2004.) Its all your personality. Not the way you look. You've pretty much always looked good until the whole artificial tanning thing came along. Ok. Now for my purpose of this rant of boredom...

Dear hot girls:

Hi. What the fuck happened to your species in 2005? Did God poision your food? Did MTV and every magazine really take out your brain that bad? 98 percent of you need to realize your problem. Its sort of like an AA class...the first step to it is coming to the reality in which your problem lies. And your problem is that...

You suck.

Big-time. So much that I got so incredibly fucking bored that at 2:33 a.m. on December 24th, 2005, I started to write about you. Yes! You now have a personal fanclub! NOT. Let us first drive through your life in my (and many others) brains.

First off, your stupid, and I am absolutely nowhere near jealous of your dinosaur-brain boyfriends. That take steroids. That drive expensiveley fast cars. That take COMPLETE advantage of you. That do whatever it is that MTV tells them to do. That have a sonic the fucking hedgehog hair-cuts. That go to clubs. Most of the time, It costs $15 or more to get into these clubs. All so that your retarded boyfriend can get a look on other girls. (And since your retarded in the first place, you go to get with other guys too!) Theres nothing wrong with that, however. Anyway. How much is it for a drink, $6? Hmmm. Well I don't consider myself cheap but I am able to put that money towards something more exciting then a $6 drink. For twice that amount plus a carton of orange juice, you and I can go wherever the fuck we want, with whoever the fuck we want, without paying to get into whereever the fuck we go. And we can have a whole lot more fucking fun. If thats not more fun, then your idea of fun is simply fucked to shit and you are completely brainwashed to death thanks to your guidoic friends.

I especially like how you hot girls call yourselves "crazy." Next time I hear you or see you type the word "crazy," I'm going to have Chuck Norris punch you straight in the baby-maker. That word is OVER-RATED. If I could ask every girl that calls themselves crazy, 90percent of them would tell me some bullshit story about how they lost their cellphone at some doofy club and proceeded to make out with 14 guys and later found out that 14 of the 14 guys you made out with had 14 different kinds of herpes. I'm sorry, but �160.7 percent of the girls that call themselves crazy just AREN'T crazy. If you want an example of a the words "girl" and "crazy," ask me in person. You might/will be suprised.

So that about half sums it up. I just lost complete interest in what I was wtiting about. I just wasted 20 minutes or whatever typing this up and now I don't really care. I don't even feel like writing a conclusion. My next topic is going to be about why girls are awesome. Dead serious. Oh the irony.

Until next time.

*edited for sp.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah man i agree... i swear to god i work with this girl and you described her perfectly... her hair is all fucking spike, she turns herself into anthing thats on mtv... and she is constantly going to some dumb club and getting hammered. hot girls have just gone stupid or something i swear to god, this girl did too much coke and died for like 5 minutes or something. normally this would be a "eye opener" right? WRONG! 2 days later she is back at the club! only this time she gets slipped some roofies by some frat guy and now she cant remember what happened. its like paris hilton and tera reid ar like the mother fucking pied piper for girls nowadays.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Dec 24 2005, 02:37 AM

If thats not more fun, then your idea of fun is simply fucked to shit and you are completely brainwashed to death thanks to your guidoic friends.

Until next time.

haha..spetacular word usage there [/golf clap]

Sounds like this thread was inspired by you getting done up by a stupid girl.

THINK! about it. I know of a million clubs in London where you can find people/ girls like the ones you described. But I don't go to them.

Lets face it, 99.99999% of people are fucking stupid idiots.

If you hang out with the right people and find the right girls.

Got to art galleries, cheap bars/clubs, avoid places where stupid people hang out like outside where they film TRL or whatever.

Shake off the defeatest attitude.

~

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Dec 24 2005, 07:31 PM

He also said, "That drive expesiveley fast cars."

i meant expensiveley.

-------------------------

and just to cut to the chase, im pretty much never around these places or these types of people. I'm just making inferences. Because making inferences is fun.

Jackson Posted Today, 11:35 AM

Sounds like this thread was inspired by you getting done up by a stupid girl.

THINK! about it. I know of a million clubs in London where you can find people/ girls like the ones you described. But I don't go to them.

Lets face it, 99.99999% of people are fucking stupid idiots.

If you hang out with the right people and find the right girls.

Got to art galleries, cheap bars/clubs, avoid places where stupid people hang out like outside where they film TRL or whatever.

Shake off the defeatest attitude.

~

you so right, stupid high(as in high like a crackhead)airhead bitches

Aww I am just pissed the asian guy at store carded me for some beer, the store where i have brought beer before and showed my fucking i.d. merry fuckin xmas to me

at :hatred: <is what i think lots of people feel of cause I'm not mexican cause I'm not white cause i'm not asian cause i'm black...

fuck the holidays fuck'em i say

tonite soda and sober for me :innocent:

i so ready new year to be here already

Why the fuck is everybody in chanel zero making Chuck Noris references? Is it some cool thing with the 19 year old hipsters to jock Chuck Noris like how 4-5 years ago all the 19 year old hipsters were all of a sudden Al Green fans?

Fucking kids these days. :haha:

Originally posted by the_gooch@Dec 25 2005, 12:14 AM

"i know every inch of ..."

those definitley werent the words i used...but sort of similar. at least im social when it comes to girls..

and im sorry i put a hole through some of your hearts because i mentioned chuck norris. and yes, it got old awhile ago.