WHat we should do to Al Queda Prisoners

Gunm

I propose we send a large contingent of plastic surgeons to the detention facilities and have them give all of those raghead terrorists breasts. Big DD breasts and then send-em back to Iraq.

Public castrations would be a pretty neat idea too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

strip them naked and put dog leashes on them and then step on them and take action photos for sure!

/worst thread ever.

Your stupid cat sex thread isnt too hot either there shortstack.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

strip them naked and put dog leashes on them and then step on them and take action photos for sure!

/worst thread ever.

I'm guessing your dad did that to you huh?:lol: Where else could you get these great ideas....get a life

no matter what they do to the prisoners here they have so much more on us....those people have tons of methods of torture .... how is it all justified it's all right for us to do that shit to them but when they do something they are monsters.....

we should take the prisoners and strip them nude, then take big metal

pliers or somethin and turn then inside out from there ass hole out!!

that would hurt... or just put a straight jacket on then and then waite till

there balls start to itch and then they would freek because they cant

scratch it...

iRaq.jpg'>

I think what we've already done should be sufficent:

(B)etween October and December 2003, at the Abu Ghraib Confinement Facility (BCCF), numerous incidents of sadistic, blatant, and wanton criminal abuses were inflicted on several detainees. This systemic and illegal abuse of detainees was intentionally perpetrated byseveral members of the military police guard force (372nd Military Police Company, 320thMilitary Police Battalion, 800th MP Brigade), in Tier (section) 1-A of the Abu Ghraib Prison (BCCF).

In addition, several detainees also described the following acts of abuse, which under the circumstances, I find credible based on the clarity of their statements and supporting evidence provided by other witnesses

a. Breaking chemical lights and pouring the phosphoric liquid on detainees;

b. Threatening detainees with a charged 9mm pistol;

c. Pouring cold water on naked detainees;

d. Beating detainees with a broom handle and a chair;

e. Threatening male detainees with rape;

f. Allowing a military police guard to stitch the wound of a detainee who was injured after being slammed against the wall in his cell;

g. Sodomizing a detainee with a chemical light and perhaps a broom stick.

h. Using military working dogs to frighten and intimidate detainees with threats of attack, and in one instance actually biting a detainee.

(T)he intentional abuse of detainees by military police personnel included the following acts:

a. Punching, slapping, and kicking detainees; jumping on their naked feet;

b. Videotaping and photographing naked male and female detainees;

c. Forcibly arranging detainees in various sexually explicit positions for photographing;

d. Forcing detainees to remove their clothing and keeping them naked for several days at a time;

e. Forcing naked male detainees to wear women’s underwear;

f. Forcing groups of male detainees to masturbate themselves while being photographed and videotaped;

g. Arranging naked male detainees in a pile and then jumping on them;

h. Positioning a naked detainee on a MRE Box, with a sandbag on his head, and attaching wires to his fingers, toes, and penis to simulate electric torture;

i. Writing “I am a Rapest” (sic) on the leg of a detainee alleged to have forcibly raped a 15-year old fellow detainee, and then photographing him naked;

j. Placing a dog chain or strap around a naked detainee’s neck and having a female Soldier pose for a picture;

k. A male MP guard having sex with a female detainee;

l. Using military working dogs (without muzzles) to intimidate and frighten detainees, and in at least one case biting and severely injuring a detainee;

m. Taking photographs of dead Iraqi detainees.

These findings are amply supported by written confessions provided by several of the suspects, written statements provided by detainees, and witness statements.

put the al queda prisoners, one at a time, into a room full of women who have had thier sisters, mothers etc raped and killed due to the regiems barbaric and opressive ways....lock the door and give the night sticks....

lets see if the bastards walk out.

my idea for osama, ive had this a while

The Osama World Tour

tickets are 100 bucks and all goes to relief funds due to terrorism

a tour in which bin laden is taken to every major city in the world, every ticket holder gets to kick bin laden square in the nuts 1 time.

Originally posted by Pinup

Put them all in Utah and build a big fence around it.

That'll teach them.

combine that idea with

"LENS

WHat we should do to Al Queda Prisoners

I propose we send a large contingent of plastic surgeons to the detention facilities and have them give all of those raghead terrorists breasts. Big DD breasts and then send-em back to Iraq."

...so they are given breasts, released into redneck country, then we can charge people to hunt them wth tranquilizers in utah(big game hunting - black beer, turkeys, bob cats, towel heads). once caught they will be given a frontal labotomy (i dont think that was even remotely close the the correct spelling) and released back into their natural habitat, the desert.

how about this.....

Give them a fair trail.

If they are found guilty beyond all reasonable doubt, then execute them.

If they arent found guilty, apologise and send them home.

hot shit.... a trial... imagine that?