What was your loot?

EveryWhere

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest DATSTFC

Man getting older sucks on christmas, lets see I woke up a few minutes ago smacked my cat in the head took a leak and now im on the computer. How fuckin lame. Well any way Happy Holidays 12oz.

PEACE DATSBER TFC

Guest angry xbox

oh yeah

i got $300, some tools, a matress, spent my skrilla on some 0 guage eyelids and a 50 trip to the totally nude strip club. man there was this fine red head there and her cooch hair was red too.

A half-rack of PBR

a 20 pack of Top Ramen

some forks and knives

gas money

2 flannels,a belt and a new wallet

a digital camera....

a check for 50 dollars from my Aunt.

mesh silver ring from Tiffany's- from my man...:love2:

so far, $750- asian families always give money.

rereleased Strawberry shortcake doll

$100 gift certificate to Victoria's secret- yay panties, my favorite!!

bunch of Hello Kitty shit, from practically everyone who knows me!.

im pretty satisfied.

i ate too much. ugh. bleh. :spent:

nothing.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:(

Archived