what was the first all fr8 crew in north america??

honkyartist

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I never heard of an "all freight" crew. Everyone I know who paints trains paints other stuff too. So you'll have to put down some boundaries as far as what you mean by a "mostly-freights" crew.

All freight" meaning that the crew originated on freights and all members do freights.

Also the acronym for the crew is freight oriented. not mostly freight crew"

The ? was all freight crew???

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

TLT?

Definitely not The Lines Toughest, Fate Hash Rasta King157 etc. all did a nice amounts of trains in the early and mid 90's. But in no way had an all freight crew.

For the record they did have to my knowledge the First all Fr8 video.

Big ups to King157 on his come back to the rails.

CIRCLE N!!! network was prb the first know fr8 crew,in concept, that got reconized for it... dtk did it but for me that was not crew, it was charlie kinging it for that"crew" much like big5 for FU. some one said ihu yeah but later on with bfk' even though cav and sien were crushing before many network heads, it was not nationwide... now still most "kinging" freight crews are not exclusively steal crews...it may be their love or there reason but most will bomb or do the occasional wall, although some freight crew names dont get hit up when the member is painting a non freight surface...so that could be more "exclusive and all freight" kinda like what you are asking...

Guest TrustEvil

BFK was close, but in fact it was OFK Original Freight Kings which was formed by Sien 5 and a couple buddies in 1991....now you know, because I know, and I know what I know.

Originally posted by IHATEU

CIRCLE N!!! network was prb the first know fr8 crew,in concept, that got reconized for it... dtk did it but for me that was not crew, it was charlie kinging it for that"crew" much like big5 for FU. some one said ihu yeah but later on with bfk' even though cav and sien were crushing before many network heads, it was not nationwide... now still most "kinging" freight crews are not exclusively steal crews...it may be their love or there reason but most will bomb or do the occasional wall, although some freight crew names dont get hit up when the member is painting a non freight surface...so that could be more "exclusive and all freight" kinda like what you are asking...

All freight crew s do exist and maybe some members paint other surfaces.

IN that case for our crew when this situation arises. That member is reprimanded

and receives demerits.

Archived