what too do while bombing.

foild1

do you guys care about cars seeing you tag or do throwups or whatever?

not cop cars, obviously, but,will you wait to hit a wall for all the cars to

go by before you hit it? what do you do on busy streets, etc...

i just usually wait till all cars have gone by, but i wonder if i am too paranoid because lots of people talk about getting chased by the cops all the time, but i have ever ran away from a running officer..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously if you feel its bait then it probably is. personally im not a fan of the whole "bomb everything in sight while people watch" style. ill just wait untill its quiet,

Guest imported_b0b

drink alcohol and suddenly you'll feel like you are wearing a Cloak of Invincibility and can bomb anything irregardless of the law.

i wait till everythings quiet and shitt, but if a car passes by and sees me then dats too bad.....one time some bitch seen me puttin up and she started yellin at me from mad far away and she said shes was gonna call da cops....i finished my bomb and went away, 10 mins lata i seen cops around where da lady wus........fuck emm jus bomb!

get balsy! sometimes you cant help people being around in busy areas...half the time people will be too lazy to call the cops, or they will be tired and going home from work, and they can care less if some punk is doing graffiti...however, there are people (assholes) who feel the need to be nosey and play superhero and try to stop you or call the cops...if anyone ever asks what you are doing, tell them that your painting and when your done your going to beat the shit out of them for being so nosey...

^Pretty much sums it all up

Don't worry too much about it, I've had people drive by and be total penis faces about it...but then again there's people who drive by and compliment you and keep going..

Walkers/bike riders scare me though, I know someone can't pull a dead stop in a car in the middle of traffic, so I don't care..but walkers can stop you and/or make a huge fucking scene out of something so little..

In short: Don't give a fuck, just wreck shit

More often then not it's just the asshole do-gooders that call you in. the people whose lives are so fucking worthless that they feel the need to play superman and act like they're doing some great service to their community by hassling you or wasting cops time when they can be doing useful things like catching criminals.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

drink alcohol and suddenly you'll feel like you are wearing a Cloak of Invincibility and can bomb anything irregardless of the law.

this is kind of true, but I don't think its a good thing... some people like to say alcohol makes them sharp, the opposite is true for me... how can you be sharp if you're blatantly disregarding everything around you, not to mention sloppy liquor styles... I dont know, I say just get your shit done quick and get the fuck out of there, if you really wanted to put thought into it you could bring a change of clothes, maybe rock a reversable backpack or some shit... I dont know, I've never taken it that far

what if theres a homeless person and he freaks you out.... should i spraypaint him in the face or what should i do man... cuz i dnt know anything,,,, i wanna go graffin man i have no common sense come on man what hshould i do!"???!?!?! im soparrrrrrraaaaaaaaanoooooiiiiiidddddddddd!

SUCK-A-DICK!

..faggot!

Becareful. I got arrested cuz some super hero ducked into the nearest gas station and called the cops on me. While i thought everything was cool, the cops rolled up on me and let me have it. Also a buddy of mine got chased by some dude in his car. The guy was trying to run him down for bombing. Just mind your P's and Q's.

word. cops, crazy people in cars, ive had em all. you just gotta keep your head clear and make sure that you are prepared to skidaddle when you have to. ive seen people just straight freeze and not know what to do. run, and find yourself a good spot to just post it for a couple of minutes till it's all clear and ditch back to your home, or keep out bombing, whatever your pleasure is.

yeh i had a few ppl call the cops or try to stop me just because they are assholes. just watch out for ppl in windows because they will definitelly call the cops. especially on rooftops. if ur young u gonna get a lot of ppl stoping their cars, dudes chasing u, herbs trying to be heros.

some faggot in there car layed on the horn for like 10 seconds while I dropped a handstyle. Didn't shake me just kept going and peaced out.

Soemtiems in busy main streets of downtown areas you just got to hit it, i stop wait a sec and wait for the nearest people to pass and then hit it. if some one sees you from far away they won't really know what your doing. I just hit and keep moving.

if im mobbin in a crew i dont give a fuck but if om mobbin solo then i watch my back for anyone. graff is heaty shit. your purposely defacing anything and everything. trick is to play it smart. know you suroundings and who surrounds you.

crush shit like theres no tomorow cause if the cops see you your freedom can be gone like that.......if your gunna go down go down huge.

Originally posted by WeblOne

just hit and keep moving.

Originally posted by fireone

just look like your ready to bust open anone that trys to stop ya

By far the two best... and most effective tips in here. Scan for cops real quick, hit your shit while staying alert enough that someone isn't running up to tackle you, glance side to side after you're done and keep moving like you just stopped to tie your shoe.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

By far the two best... and most effective tips in here. Scan for cops real quick, hit your shit while staying alert enough that someone isn't running up to tackle you, glance side to side after you're done and keep moving like you just stopped to tie your shoe.

yeah i agree...

if ur a fagg like me... watch some fuckin shaolin/ninja/tenchu/kung-fu/buddist type shit and learn the arT or KUTTY .. haha

The best thing to do is keep walking if they yell....you run when they start going over to where you are. Ive had good samaritans yell at me numerous times but they usually dont go after you unless there within an arms reach. in that case you have your fists or mace.