Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what to use to scribe tags on sinks, mirrors, and soap dispensers etc?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by gmaxster, Aug 9, 2012.

1. aLBERThOFFMAN

aLBERThOFFMAN Senior Member

Your teeth scribe deep into just about any surface, TRUST ME. As far as etch, a virgin's tears in a mop works better than any acid or bath I've fucked with. Also way cheaper and easier to come across. Keep these two tips in mind and you'll be the next king Cope2 of your hood in no time.

2. aLBERThOFFMAN

aLBERThOFFMAN Senior Member

Your teeth scribe deep into just about any surface, TRUST ME. As far as etch, a virgin's tears in a mop works better than any acid or bath I've fucked with. Also way cheaper and easier to come across. Keep these two tips in mind and you'll be the next king Cope2 of your hood in no time.

3. MedicineCabinet

MedicineCabinet 12oz Loyalist

really though..

4. lets go africa

lets go africa New Jack

Use a pencil it stains really hard, wont get buffed easily! :cool:

5. Illuminati

Illuminati Senior Member

Use razor blades. The proper technique is to grab the razor blade between your first two fingers and the palm of your hand and grip it as tight as you can. you might notice a little stinging sensation but don't mind that or the small amounts of blood that might appear, now take the razor blade and proceed to carve your name into the sink with it. It is kinda hard and you have to use as much force as possible. Your hand will make a perfect seal with the razor blade allowing you to get great leverage and carve it in as deep as you possibly can.
    For doing soap dispensers its a bit more tricky. The best trick I have learned is to take a can of some cheap paint and some color you are never going to use like gold or silver or any fluorescent color and bring that in the bathroom with you, take a knife and stab the can around the top once you are in there. Cut the top of the can off, and use the jagged edge around the top to do your tag. Thats how to make it look the freshest. You need to use a new can each and every time though since the soap dispensers ruin the top of the can fairly easily and it won't do as good of a tag the second time and everyone will think you are a toy if you keep using the same can.
    Don't listen to all the haters who don't want to tell you the tricks of how we do stuff, they just don't want to see a young G come up.

6. Feed Yer Ego

Feed Yer Ego Senior Member

YO WUT DO I USE TO SCRATCH THINGS YO

7. Walid Jumblat

Walid Jumblat Senior Member

8. toshio nakamura

toshio nakamura Banned

Awww, so sad. Are these little pictures of 12oz members after mommy has taken away their crayons so they'd stop drawing all over the walls and furniture?

Maybe when they become REAL men they'll outgrow the toddler's instinctive plea for attention. Little bouncing baby bitches.

9. massgraff

massgraff 12oz Royalty

yes.

10. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

11. eviltrailer77

eviltrailer77 Elite Member

12. SeminalFluidz

SeminalFluidz New Jack

13. Cunt Roach

Cunt Roach New Jack

chicken blood in a kiwi

14. tatanka

tatanka New Jack

ill be the five percenter and won't be a dick like 95 percent of the posters on here hahaha. I'm nice to any general person as long as they aren't dicks to me. But use a fuckin sharpie, fat pen baby like muh ladies hahahahahaha

15. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

While trying to be the five percent, you've failed to actually help at all. My post, however, shows one of the most well known and optimum implements for scratching glass or other hard surfaces. Although I would love to see you cut letters into steel with your Sharpie pen...