What to see in Copenhagen & Berlin?

tunnelrunner

I'm going to copenhagen and then on to berlin in a few days and I would like to have some tips, just so I have somwhere to start from...

what part of town has lots of graff, what lines are nice to ride/walk, good places to bench.. I like shabby places and abondoned stuff so tips on that would appriciated too.

Where can you spot lots of kegr in copenhagen? All over i guess, but are there any special blocks, lines or whatever?

thanks! (feel free to pm me)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Quick Copenhagen guide:

Check out the graff shop Fresh Connection. Adress: Sct. Pedersstræde 25 in the Copenhagen Inner city, close to Nørreport station. Open 12-18.

Check out Christiania, watch out for fucking cops and be carefull if you take photos...

Check out the giant Hall of Fame in the Harbor, situated right behind the powerplant, take the train to Dybbølsbro Station, see the powerplant and walk to the backside of it, full colour burners all over the place.

Also check out the abandoned cheesefactory with lots of graff, right next to Flintholm Station, visible from the platform...

Benching trains can best be done all over the Central station area or at Østerport station. Watch out for workers and staff, people are very suspicious since Copenhagen supposedly is a big terror target these days, thanks to our great goverments support of Mr. Bush and his wars...

Best and most ghetto part of town is the borough of Nørrebro, plenty street bombing and cheap shawarma shops...

Cheapest and most central hotel/hostel is Hotel Jørgensen. Link:

http://www.aok.dk/infosites/424/3.html

There is an ultra-cheap direct bus connection between Copenhagen and Berlin, 25 euros for one trip, located at Central station...

Check out the Copenhagen thread on 12oz, link in my signature.

Have a nice time....

Guest imported_Europe

The three spots listed, Christiania, the Harbor and the Cheesefactory are the legal spots Copenhagen has to offer these days.

It can be cool to ride without a ticket, but chances of getting caught and fined are pretty big these days...

In Berlin there are at least 5 graffiti shops where you probaly can get info.

Mad Flavor, located in Krummestrasse, cool sneakers and cans

Overkill, nice shop

Wildstyle Shop, legal wall close to this one.

Downstairs

Fame City

You should be able to google the exact info on them or find them in the search here at 12oz...