What to get with $50 gift certificate at Best Buy?

KillWhitey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wait a minute, you were the same guy who was asking what to do with $900 in "bad" money? didnt you claim to also be some drug smuggler who gets 40 grand for smuggling shit cross country? and here you are asking people what to buy with a $50 gift certificate?

did you get it as a bday gift? well my birthday is comming up, i'd get some cd's with it. hint hint.

and yeah, is this the same guy who wanted to know how to blow a wad of "bad money" off in like 24 hours?

did you get that piece of artwork i suggested?

Originally posted by KillWhitey

well, what should I get?

I dont have a laptop, I dont play cpu games, I live solo, I dont know shit about electronics, I dont want to buy music or movies, so whats up homies?

Buy the movie "Malcolm X", the movie "Panther", the Nation of Islam documentary "The Hate That Hate Produced", some Luis Farakhan audio tapes, a documentary on the Civil Rights Movement, documentary on Emmit Till, and a milk carton filled with mothballs and vienna sausage water.

nah, no music or movies DEE38

Well in that case, seeing as you have a whopping FIFTY DOLLARS! you should just go ahead and buy a flat panel television, DVD player, digital top box, ipod, and xbox...

a lot of times if the remaining credit is under 5 dollars they will give you cash back, with this money you can take all your friends to the fanciest resturant in town to celebrate your new purchases. You can then take a cab home, generously tip the driver and give what ever money you have to a bum on your street.

Originally posted by fatbastard

Well in that case, seeing as you have a whopping FIFTY DOLLARS! you should just go ahead and buy a flat panel television, DVD player, digital top box, ipod, and xbox...

a lot of times if the remaining credit is under 5 dollars they will give you cash back, with this money you can take all your friends to the fanciest resturant in town to celebrate your new purchases. You can then take a cab home, generously tip the driver and give what ever money you have to a bum on your street.

-=BEST REPLY EVER=-

what went so bad? I bet you cant top me

my list of my last year include:

3 months in jail and lost an okay job

got hooked on crack for 3 months-rehab for 1 month

got car jacked and got shot in the chest-2 months in hospital

quote that hell

buy this new cd...

KKK- THE KLASSICS.

shits the jump off let me tell ya.

Originally posted by fatbastard

for this response i believe the gift certificate should be given to him..

what went so bad? I bet you cant top me

my list of my last year include:

3 months in jail and lost an okay job

got hooked on crack for 3 months-rehab for 1 month

got car jacked and got shot in the chest-2 months in hospital

quote that hell

Haha, ok 50 Cent. Then you thought "Hey, I want to post messages on internet bulletin boards" while you were recovering from your chest wound.

Archived