what to get a girl

WEb=ijP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well you can get her a dope poster..like for instance go to an all poster shop..black and white prints etc..is she really girly? get her like a dope marylin monroe poster..or what are her favorite movies? you can get her like a nice poster of or an old style look..go figure..or if you guys have been together for a long time..pick her up some fucking roses and a bottle of champange and take her on a day of just you two..or maybe just take her to a dope italian resturant..and give her a bracelet..all of this equal you will score..

but most of all

..and this is important..write her a mushy high school letter..then go to a photo booth..take pictures of the two of you kissin..and get her a little frame..

this is the best I can do for under 30..high school wise..

whatever you do..dont paint a peice for her..haha

if shes over 16..maybe she has a record collection going..pick up some albums for her..

personally i always need paint..but hey..i doubt she writes

Originally posted by seeking innocence

dude, if your gonna start grabbing shit, grab her crotch. i mean, no one ever does that shit... it'll show that you have the balls to 'rock hard' ya know... girls love guys that rock hard. they also love guys that buy them tomato soup.....

what??

dude, if your gonna start grabbing shit, grab her crotch. i mean, no one ever does that shit... it'll show that you have the balls to 'rock hard' ya know... girls love guys that rock hard.

Only had the balls to do it twice. Got smack once by a girl I didn't know. but the other was by a girl I knew as a friend/aquaintence (only a friend until that point.) I ended hooking up with her for a bit.

Really "rock hard" go up to a girl at the club with your balls out and just talk to them. Most people don't even notice. But the ones that do are never the same again.

i used to be the king of cheap high school presents as of not having a job, i learned how to impress the ladies with a limited amount of skrill.

1. no presents needed. just get her some roses. possibly a mix of white and red. white meaning purity and red meaning well lust i guess. a nice mix. (you can also tell her this too, making you seem that much more suave) make sure to get her a card with them. make it all "ohh what time weve spent together is so great ii cant wait for all the special times together.. blah blah blah.

2. cook for her. i mean the whole works. kick your family out and same with yer little bro and sis. tell her to come by to get her present, when she shows up, have all the lights down low. with candles lit at the table, and a fresh dinner waitiong for her at the table. with the roses in hand. dress nice. have some enya playing or some bullshit like that. and totally do everything for her. pull the chair ... shit like that. tell her you didnt have that much to spend but you wanted to make her day special and you thought this would be the best thing. no going out to a crowed restaraunt just you and her.. quiet and alone together.

maybe youll even get laid too.

good luck.

dezn... haha, the best part is thinking of you standing there with your balls out, and then unavoidably getting into a fight with some guy instead... kicking his ass while your balls slop around... haha...

i've actually seen this happen and the balls out man won. go figure. he went balls out i guess.

get a bunch of cool shit thatd shed like and put it in a big box,one time i put books,a jello biafra cd,pictures i took of her without her knowledge,and a letter inside telling her how much she ment to me,and how much that i loved her,i wrote ----'s day brightener on it{hope i brightened up your day} on it,and she flipped,she told me 2 years later how great of a gift it was, and when i gave it to her,she jumped on top,and fucked me so hard,i had bruses on the top of my head,we aint even going out anymore,but she still tells me its the best present ever,ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeah,cool con 2

Guest wakassOATH

go to your local drug dealer hang out and get some of that gpx shit (that date rape drug)

slip it into a tic-tac jar

they buy her flowers and choclet so you dont look cheap

enjoy the night

oh ya if you REALLY dont have a chance with her, if you mix alcohol with it she will be basicly paralized from the neck down for a while(so ive heard)

if that doesnt work just slit her neck and do her while shes still warm

excuse me i have a appointment with my shrink gotta go

ok. guys have really interesting ways of thinking. No wonder some can't even get girls...

anyhow.. a cute little journal or book (one with a really pretty cover) to write her thoughts in and a cute little candle that smells nice and a neat little candle holder. Simple, cute, classic & cheap. -- girls eat that shit up man. For really tho....

find, beg, or sell your body for twenty or thirty more bucks and take the girl out to dinner...and if you can swing it a movie too...get your daddy's car and find a chill spot and fuck...food, movie, sex sounds like and ideal bithday to me.

or have someone buy a bottle of something...wine, vodka (no mad dog or 40 please) and get trashed somewhere, anywhere...maybe under a fuckin bridge and burn a wall using her name...and stay drinkin...your girl should dig that you want to show her what you do when she's not around...

Well, if you guys aren't "together" don't give anything worth more than $30 (unless you're hitting on my best-friend who's the biggest gold digger ever). That grabbing the crotch thing really works! One time, we were in a car, and then he, uh, hmm...:huh?:

Guest --zeSto--

here's a super sleazy/cheezy gift...

1. Do an outline on paper. Make sure to include her name and hearts and tacky shit.

2. Go and do this piece (in a low heat spot) and forget about all that lovey-dovey crap.

3. Take a flick, then frame the two of them.

She thinks you did a piece just for her.

(or you can just take a flick, then copy it to paper if you're that lazy)

nb: if this doesn't get you laid... just wait, you're testes will drop someday.

Originally posted by SIELOETTE

well you can get her a dope poster..like for instance go to an all poster shop..black and white prints etc..is she really girly? get her like a dope marylin monroe poster..or what are her favorite movies? you can get her like a nice poster of or an old style look..go figure..or if you guys have been together for a long time..pick her up some fucking roses and a bottle of champange and take her on a day of just you two..or maybe just take her to a dope italian resturant..and give her a bracelet..all of this equal you will score..

but most of all

..and this is important..write her a mushy high school letter..then go to a photo booth..take pictures of the two of you kissin..and get her a little frame..

this is the best I can do for under 30..high school wise..

whatever you do..dont paint a peice for her..haha

if shes over 16..maybe she has a record collection going..pick up some albums for her..

personally i always need paint..but hey..i doubt she writes

It sounds like Sieloette might have a birthday coming up. Been thinking about this kind of stuff a lot, huh?

don't get her anything . just tell her happy birthday. since you just like her. because i given girls gifts that i liked and thought they like me back and it never works out . they were turned off by the gift for some reason.

get your daddy's car and find a chill spot and fuck...food, movie, sex sounds like and ideal bithday to me.

the world needs more novagirls...

i always wonder how girls can be impressed by some of the crap guys give them, i mean honestly, if you were a girl, would you want flowers that are gonna die after a week? or some journal or a picture frame? damn...my heart belongs to the girl that shows up on my birthday in a thong and holding a large amount of paint...

i dunno, maybe all that crap is just one of those girly things.

nsk

Every time there is a special occasion for me...my girlfriend buys me a new black book...which I greatly enjoy. Since she likes to draw too, and some girls do like to draw....make and bind your own book to give to her...write a sweet note along the lines of...

"It is your birthday, here is something special. I made this for you, spent alot of time, I wrote this little note, in hopes that it would rhyme. I love you!"

If you don't love her, just say "I would like to jump your bones." Give her a hand picked flower, just a regular one, to show the thought, and tell her, "let's eat eachother's mouths out."

And grab her crotch...(I honestly didn't think this would be effective, but the girls say so, and they know better than anyone.) Good Luck.

No, really, make her something with your hands, like a card or something....she will really appreciate it.

Archived