what to do ?

aoneske

ok so I 've been workin at the same place for 3yrs now ...I like my job ...but my boss is a BITCH! she constantly watches everything I do ...and she calls the entire staff stupid n front of other customers..I know that it isn't right ...but if one of us says something she'll either give us hell or fire us...I'd go to someone higher than her but she's buddy, buddy with all of em'...then to top that off i got the kid who lives next door to her and his mother workin with me...So what should I do ..put up with this bitches shit...? quit a job that I love? or just tell the bitch and her triple chins to go to fukin hell??????????:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok..im on break now this bitch is being way too nice... I think she's going through menopause or somethin" she's 62...fuckin old BITCH!! Hey I liked the whole puttin cum in her coffee...good thinkin..I think I'll run it by one of my boyfriends friends...cuz she ain't drinkin my man's cum! I have another hour and a half with this bitch!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by aoneske

...and she calls the entire staff stupid n front of other customers..

thats called slander. and its illegal.:idea:

actually, im not sure if thats enough to really matter. now MY boss? i could definitly get his ass in trouble for that.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by aoneske

I think I'll run it by one of my boyfriends friends...

Just remember not to swallow on your way to work tommorow morning

Hey I figured out y the bitch was so happy... She fired the new lady today...u know wut for? because she left to go and give her daughter lunch money...My boss is a heartless bitch! wut was the lady going to do let her kid starve because some fat bitch wanted her to stay...there was no one even here anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER!!! Maybe I'll make some brownies and put laxatives in em.:)

Archived