What to do with all those Red-Birds???

SCOTCH WHISKEO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by intercity:

yes, boris rules... but i've seen that quite a few times.. some old production with Clear used bullwinkle characters

Wow...tough crowd. I paint my name 8ft.high, full color, top to bottom on a IRT #6 NYC subway train, AND manage to get somewhat connecting shots in the narrow lane between cars, and post them here for your amusment....and the most you can come up with is "I've seen that character before"??? Man, you guys are hard to please!

Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

Wow...tough crowd. I paint my name 8ft.high, full color, top to bottom on a IRT #6 NYC subway train, AND manage to get somewhat connecting shots in the narrow lane between cars, and post them here for your amusment....and the most you can come up with is "I've seen that character before"??? Man, you guys are hard to please!

lol. This proves the old adage- you can't win 'em all.

For the record I'm all over 'em... super nicey nicey.

------------------

buddha bless you

thanks for the love...

Oh and fr8oholic, that top to bottom WAS done on an IRT #6, and I DID have to squeeze between two lanes to get the flicks, and it WAS 103 degrees out...no poop. Im not sure what you mean by "fucking with the fools who dont know".I dont think I ever implied that that was a live train, running in service.The MTA hasn't let pieced trains run since 1988 as far as I know. If you know where my spot is and it's as easy to "fuck with the fools" as you seem to think, why didn't I see you up on a couple cars in there?

Guest Pilau Hands

uhh...i think he was saying that he knows how hard it was...so don't bother trying to explain to the kids that don't get it. but...yeah

funky fat freshness dude

Guest freddy kreuger
Originally posted by SCOTCH WHISKEO:

props for the fresh piece, and even more props for finding humour where most other older cats would have "sonned" kids for being such ingrates.

Archived