what to do when your family is about to becomes

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

my family has till june to move out into a brand new world.. my step father has a 22 yearold girlfriend that he's about to have a kid with and frankly.. my mom has racked up on the bills.. my younger brother wants to say fuck the family and do his own thing and now my mom is lookin at me like i can do something... sell drugs? my mom was open to the idea... thats how bad it is.

i just want to die and try another life already

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

part of the problem... my mom i think... is in her own world too... its like im lookin at teh future.. i know our shituation and it doesnt look good.

my step dad is just a fuck... doesnt live at home.. he buys these cars that breaks down on him..cause he doesnt know how to buy fucking cars. he blows a lot of money on his young honey and i just dont know.

pretty crazy.. i will mos def sell drugs.. maybe just pot though. i hate doing coke, so i can make money off of that.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by IDrinkSprite@Mar 19 2005, 10:36 PM

Dont you have other family members that can help you out?Aunts,uncles,cousins,family friends?

i think my mom doesnt want to look like a failure, niether do i .. i have a rich family and it seems that the family i live with has to be poor due to some universal joke.

don't sell drugs, its a downward spiral, damn i can't imagine how tough this must be, put your gameface on and deal with this problem in every way you can that is right, eventually, one day, you will be back on top again,

i wish i could think of something solid to tell you, i'm in no place to though, i haven't lived through something like that

people go up and down, one day you will be back on top again, just do what you can and give it your all

i think you should forget about looking like a failure, theres no time for that, you need to get family help....they are going to find out anyway some-how or another, so just get the family help you need, let them lend you some money or a place to stay for awhile while everyone works at a job and gets enough to pay rent at a small apartment or something

Guest willy.wonka

in hawaii, my friends had an apartment... they were raided with two fat plants and nothing happened to them.. herb is not a big deal out here.. as far as i know... my homie was caught with a bag of herb by cops while pullin his id out and they didnt even bust him for that... they just took it.

as far as i know... not too much people get in trouble out here.

i just smoke too much of it.

Guest willy.wonka

yeah...

its a trip to think about..... im not thinkig of my family turning homeless right now and the more i see this thread adn think about it... the more i want ot go outside screaming and stab myself

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by willy.wonka@Mar 19 2005, 11:50 PM

yeah...

its a trip to think about..... im not thinkig of my family turning homeless right now and the more i see this thread adn think about it... the more i want ot go outside screaming and stab myself

1) Cancel your internet account

2) Sell your computer

3) Call up the 5000 women you're always refering to and spit game like your mouf was full off poker chips and play money

you gotta do whatever keeps the food in your mouth. and if that

involves selling whatever, then let it be. i'm sorry to hear that your

family has to get up and bounce, that shit is just rough.

take it a day at a time, and everything will eventually work out.

get a job fool!

i dont see how step pops is in the picture if hes fucking some other broad and failing and not directly related yo.

if you were to sell herb, talking about it on the internet is stupid.

paint houses. work at the mall. sell cars. sell shoes. sell crapy tourist shit on the beach. work at a hotel. hustle whatever.

look out for moms and get step pops out the picture. fools got a babymomma that 22?????when hes like???

ill put you in my prayers fool.

Originally posted by willy.wonka+Mar 20 2005, 01:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (willy.wonka - Mar 20 2005, 01:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IDrinkSprite@Mar 19 2005, 10:36 PM

Dont you have other family members that can help you out?Aunts,uncles,cousins,family friends?

i think my mom doesnt want to look like a failure, niether do i .. i have a rich family and it seems that the family i live with has to be poor due to some universal joke.

[/b]

take a bite of the humble pie man, who fucking cares. ive lived on my own since i was 17 and ive had to bust my ass working everyday of the week but i still do it.

Guest willy.wonka

this is my entire family we're talking about... not just me.

if anything...can we close this thread.. i had to vent.. or i'd go crazy.. now, im trying not to think of it