Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what to do when your family is about to becomes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

my family has till june to move out into a brand new world.. my step father has a 22 yearold girlfriend that he's about to have a kid with and frankly.. my mom has racked up on the bills.. my younger brother wants to say fuck the family and do his own thing and now my mom is lookin at me like i can do something... sell drugs? my mom was open to the idea... thats how bad it is.

i just want to die and try another life already

2. metallix

metallix Elite Member

3. dkab

dkab Member

Its times like this you must adopt a new identity.

Haha. Titty.

4. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

yeah...C.R.E.A.M

it sucks that the world relies on like a little piece of paper to keep you alive and if you dont got that paper, your fucked.....

live on, pull through with what you got, makes you appreciate things more

5. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

so, you give a fuck about your step dad and his girlfriend or thats the problem?

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

part of the problem... my mom i think... is in her own world too... its like im lookin at teh future.. i know our shituation and it doesnt look good.
    my step dad is just a fuck... doesnt live at home.. he buys these cars that breaks down on him..cause he doesnt know how to buy fucking cars. he blows a lot of money on his young honey and i just dont know.
    pretty crazy.. i will mos def sell drugs.. maybe just pot though. i hate doing coke, so i can make money off of that.

7. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

Dont you have other family members that can help you out?Aunts,uncles,cousins,family friends?

8. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

sell some sperm. No, seriously. do it. I'm still considering selling some eggs. Easy, fast money.

9. why write?

dont sell sperm or eggs.....that shit is just wierd....like one day you'll be standing next to somebody who looks exactly like you and it ends up thats like your kid, that shit is just weird...

dont sell drugs either.

10. crushkilldestroy

crushkilldestroy New Jack

seriously. find a real job and work as much as you can. no need to dig yourself in deeper.

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i think my mom doesnt want to look like a failure, niether do i .. i have a rich family and it seems that the family i live with has to be poor due to some universal joke.

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

instead of walking out of the front of my house and screaming and stabbing myself, i make a thread.

13. stylus1

stylus1 Junior Member

don't sell drugs, its a downward spiral, damn i can't imagine how tough this must be, put your gameface on and deal with this problem in every way you can that is right, eventually, one day, you will be back on top again,

i wish i could think of something solid to tell you, i'm in no place to though, i haven't lived through something like that

people go up and down, one day you will be back on top again, just do what you can and give it your all

14. why write?

i think you should forget about looking like a failure, theres no time for that, you need to get family help....they are going to find out anyway some-how or another, so just get the family help you need, let them lend you some money or a place to stay for awhile while everyone works at a job and gets enough to pay rent at a small apartment or something

15. KYU

KYU Member

i dont know, selling herb can be decently profitable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.