what to do (no money but going on a date)

Guest !!!

i need suggestions here, boys and girls.

i am broke, but have managed to get myself into a bend here.

i'm taking this girl on a date, but i honsetly i have no idea of what we are going to do on the said date.

i was thinking, walks, maybe a picnic, but it's a bit cold for all of that.

????????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sex.

oral sex.

sex with free mustard....

alright though...

awfully cheezy but,

walk through the park

walk on the beach

walk anywhere

go to a free art something or other

catch the bus to somewhere free.... like my mom's house.......

fuck it I give up

You have NO money, or like 5 bucks?

Originally posted by The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

Why don't you sneak into a movie? Or go to a restaurant and run out before the cheque comes.

If she's cool she'll be up for it....

Now that's no way to impress a lady. I'm all up for fun, but on a first date? That's a no no.

yeah, i'm trying to keep my options open.

i'll have money, but just not a lot. 5-10 dollars.

i'm thinking a picnic of sorts.

i'll steal the sandwiches from the deli.

get some drinks.

a blanket.

Originally posted by bEeRiZgoOoOd

look here toughguy you better get you a jobby-job before you try and get a hunnie...to quote young m.c. "you got no money, you got no car, you got no woman...and there you are.

word do something with yo worthless ass to score some moola if it was worth the energy and time to ask her on a date then its worth your time and energy to score a few dollars we aint talking about a world class dinner on the town .....

Originally posted by Secret

Damn boy... don't you have a credit card? I make a lot of financial sacrifices for love... sexy underwear sure is expensive.:lol:

i do have a credit card, but uh, no credit. and no money in the bank. i'm reduced to stealing near to everything. i'm just grateful i live in a town were shoplifting hasn't blown up and shop merchants are really on to it.

..and it really doesn't help, that the girl isn't real keen on stealing.

but oh well, i tend to go for sentiment anyhow. flowers and watching the sunset. free sentiment at least..

Re: Re: what to do (no money but going on a date)

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Don't date girls anymore.

shiet..

my peference is the girls, boy.

Seriously though, make up a weird excuse, like I have to redo my underwear drawer, and then to make it even more shady, don't touch your underwear drawer, unless it's to get an argyle sock to beat off in. If you do this she will definitely not think you are lame for not having money. Man those gold diggin girls are good to keep around, ya know?

it's not a big deal. do you think i can handle real life situation, such as this, on my own, without acutally taking advice from net boys like yourselves.

i just asking for suggestions, if anything, for amusement.

Well the movie and a home cooked meal is a dope intro, U can cook right? If not heres what I would do. Call your mom, ask her (thats if you live away from her) for advice on how to cook something since she fed you for so long. Rent a scary movie, the season is right and girls like to jump next to their mens. I would set a schedule. Try and have the meal done by 8, and start the movie about 9ish. Do not eat and watch the movie at the same time. I know your low on dough so thats about it in my economic date strategy.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

get a movie and just have her come over and hang out...cook her smoe dinner too.

Thts what I did the first time me and kelly went on a date. I miss good ole bayside high.

heh i saw your fight with Slater over Kelly the other night funny shit man

Archived