Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what to do (no money but going on a date)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by !!!, Oct 28, 2001.

1. !!!

!!! Guest

i need suggestions here, boys and girls.
    i am broke, but have managed to get myself into a bend here.
    i'm taking this girl on a date, but i honsetly i have no idea of what we are going to do on the said date.

i was thinking, walks, maybe a picnic, but it's a bit cold for all of that.

????????

2. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

sex.
    oral sex.
    sex with free mustard....

alright though...
    awfully cheezy but,

walk through the park
    walk on the beach
    walk anywhere
    go to a free art something or other
    catch the bus to somewhere free.... like my mom's house.......
    fuck it I give up

You have NO money, or like 5 bucks?

3. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

Why don't you sneak into a movie? Or go to a restaurant and run out before the cheque comes.

If she's cool she'll be up for it....

4. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Now that's no way to impress a lady. I'm all up for fun, but on a first date? That's a no no.

5. !!!

!!! Guest

yeah, i'm trying to keep my options open.

i'll have money, but just not a lot. 5-10 dollars.

i'm thinking a picnic of sorts.
    i'll steal the sandwiches from the deli.
    get some drinks.
    a blanket.

6. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

7. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Damn boy... don't you have a credit card? I make a lot of financial sacrifices for love... sexy underwear sure is expensive.:lol:

8. maskoner

maskoner Member

go to a frat party, steal beer... get caught... (dont worry she is a better thief than you... she got 6)... go to the free hotel room.... make out.

best first date i have ever been on.

9. SEKrocstar OTR CFC

SEKrocstar OTR CFC Junior Member

look here toughguy you better get you a jobby-job before you try and get a hunnie...to quote young m.c. "you got no money, you got no car, you got no woman...and there you are.

10. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

word do something with yo worthless ass to score some moola if it was worth the energy and time to ask her on a date then its worth your time and energy to score a few dollars we aint talking about a world class dinner on the town .....

11. Doctor Beans

Doctor Beans New Jack

not a good idea i heard from this kid that his gay friend gave him head with mustard , the next day his dick was swollan 2 times it regular size

12. Doctor Beans

Doctor Beans New Jack

just spend time with ur girl crack jokes an stuff

13. !!!

!!! Guest

i do have a credit card, but uh, no credit. and no money in the bank. i'm reduced to stealing near to everything. i'm just grateful i live in a town were shoplifting hasn't blown up and shop merchants are really on to it.

..and it really doesn't help, that the girl isn't real keen on stealing.

but oh well, i tend to go for sentiment anyhow. flowers and watching the sunset. free sentiment at least..

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Don't date girls anymore.

15. !!!

!!! Guest

Re: Re: what to do (no money but going on a date)

shiet..
    my peference is the girls, boy.