Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What the hell

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Uproker, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Uproker

Uproker New Jack

Anyone have any idea what the hell is going on in third rail, some guy named nitemareon12 just started like 3 pages of treads, about how he got banned from 12oz? maybe I missed something but I have no idea.

2. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

frist

ya its like a 12oz spam a thon

3 parts of 120z beinf spamed

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

I'm the one behind the shadows
    Tyrant of damnation
    Believer in war
    I will build the bridge of hate
    To walk on pagan ways
    In the light of the moon
    ...Hate in my heart
    I wander through fire
    To the valley of the shadow
    I summon my inner self to strengthen my final will
    I will destroy the promised land of God
    To set the mighty flame
    Flame - thou of wisdom the greatest
    And to rise the hidden words
    The words of ancient knowledge
    The scars in the wind
    Guide my path to the dark
    Into my cold frozen reality
    ...This is the dawn of the final war
    The victory is written in my flesh
    I laugh as my enemies fall
    And the sun will retire
    Into the darkness of the night
    Forever

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

JESUS CHRIST ENOUGH WITH THE THREADS ABOUT THIS SHIT! THAT MAKES 3 NOW! YOU FUCKS ARE SPAMMING CHANNEL ZERO WITH THIS CRAP. FUCKING LAY OFF!

5. Uproker

Uproker New Jack

I geuss thats what you get when you piss off writers, they bomb your site. this is sort of funny. In a boring kind of way. Ile stop with this now.

6. amerika

amerika New Jack

i say you ban everyone that posts these threads...and half the morons replying to them...just a suggestion? :crazy: