what the hell makes kittens so cute?

Zack Morris

I was at my friends house and his room mate jsut got a new kittne, maybe 10 weeks old and it was just chasing imaginary bugs in the living room and it made my heart melt. I seriously wonder why kittens are the cutest thing on earth and why can't I be that cute and make girls just look at me and say "aawwww"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I was at my friends house and his room mate jsut got a new kittne, maybe 10 weeks old and it was just chasing imaginary bugs in the living room and it made my heart melt. I seriously wonder why kittens are the cutest thing on earth and why can't I be that cute and make girls just look at me and say "aawwww"

heres somthin to do...my friend did this and it works like a charm...when you get a kitten..you take it around in your car...and have it on your lap while you mob around...guarenteed chicks.....

Originally posted by Pistol

If I was a kitten I would fuck a kitten.

Or even if I was some dirty old cat I would probably still fuck a kitten.

haha....some how it reminds me of those tom and jerry cartoons....damn i need sleep later....:lol:

Originally posted by Zack Morris

why can't I make girls just look at me and say "aawwww"

dude, get yerself a gimp leg and maybe even one of those braces on it... and get a crutch. but only one crutch (ya still gotta be a little hardcore...)

it works every time... i swear

Archived