what the hell is wrong with people

pissdrunkwhat?!

ok so i really dont have any problems with the mods and what not on here but i dont see why tease is like the constant center of banishment and mockery... hes not all that bad id rather read about him being in love than a bunch of threads by some damn trekkie (star trek) talking about his new dell mega blaster 4000 computer gaming masterpiece of a computer... so whats the deal?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest socrates

Tease was banned because he didn't do as he was asked and agreed too, anyone on this board who doesn't have the word "moderator" or "administrator" doesn't have any fucking say...if ya don't like it start your own goddamn website

PEACE

Guest --zeSto--

and i think its real fucked up yall banned his IP so he cant even read the site

they did that to tease?

I just know that lines were drawn in the sand and those lines were crossed.

I personally think not enough people are banned.

Maybe a 3-strike policy?

Clean out the cobwebs.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

ok so i really dont have any problems with the mods and what not on here but i dont see why tease is like the constant center of banishment and mockery... hes not all that bad id rather read about him being in love than a bunch of threads by some damn trekkie (star trek) talking about his new dell mega blaster 4000 computer gaming masterpiece of a computer... so whats the deal?

the deal is who gives a fucking buttcunt? let him make posts. doesnt do shit to me. doesnt do shit to you either. let trekkies make trekkie posts. let me make stupid posts about movies. why people like making threads complaining about making threads never ceases to baffle me. but hey, if i waste too much time worrying about anything then.....i....dont know, i forgot the witty ending i had. but i guess i waste time...........and stuff.

the funny thing is, i like canada 10 times more than i like america, but like... i still cant 'not' make fun of them... its like... canada is really good on paper, but when you look at them walking around, heads all flopping and what not... i just cant help but think... thank god im not canadian.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

.......and im sure canadians like to be thought of as "semi-intelligent people" or even just "people" at least, but thats not how the world works.

hahahahahahahahaahahah he just got me rollin. buahahahahaha

its kinda funny that a writer can be running away and hiding from authority figures in public but when he gets on the internet he completly act like an internet cop. quick everyone hide your drugs er uhh i mean posts about drugs, and dont steal oh i mean dont talk about stealing... oh and dontpiss of the "e-cop" or he will arrest you, oh i mean ban you.

i fucking hate the internet. im shooting myself once i get past junior member.

Originally posted by seeking

wah, wah, wah...

cry me a river.

or better yet, bring that shit to philly.

or wait, even better yet, complain about someone who gives a shit.

wait, scratch all that... fuck off.

there, that was easy.

you listen to lil wayne ahhahahaha...your so fucking gay...ahahhah man is it even possible to be gayer than seeking???? i mean shit...your scrawny, nerdy, white, you have dredlocks, you sleep in other peoples beds (preferably men), you look like your on sherm, and your just plain ugly.....your like the ugliest person ive ever seen.

i cant post that picture because seeking will throw a tantrum...but it looks funny though...ask tue skinny he might still have it

Originally posted by REGULATOR

you listen to lil wayne ahhahahaha...your so fucking gay...ahahhah man is it even possible to be gayer than seeking???? i mean shit...your scrawny, nerdy, white, you have dredlocks, you sleep in other peoples beds (preferably men), you look like your on sherm, and your just plain ugly.....your like the ugliest person ive ever seen.

i cant post that picture because seeking will throw a tantrum...but it looks funny though...ask tue skinny he might still have it

lol does he really smoke sherm? ahahahahahaha what a fag.

Archived