What the hell is up with kids at Ataris shows?

Dr. Dazzle

And why do I always end up getting in to fights with them? Aren't the Ataris supposed to be like wussy pop music?

My eye is going to look like shit tomorrow at work. Ha.

And just to make it clear, I went to see Choke who played first. The Ataris were on afterwards and I just stuck around....

Yeah. Thought I'd share.

As you were.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity

ugh.. he went to an atari's show, got in a fight, and talked about it on 12 oz

no shit. maybe i should of asked a more specific question like, WHY did you fight some wussy pop music kid? or maybe i should have just sent $19.95 and got a transcript, right?

Originally posted by effyoo

so what the hell happened?

Basically these kids were being assholes during the Ataris show and got in a fight with one of my friends, so I jumped in and beat the shit out of one of them.....

I tells ya......pop punk brings out the worst in people.

yeah man/ commence drunken posting

one of my boys sucker punched me about a month ago and i had to call in sick to work and show up at my little sisters 8th grade graduation party with a fuckin gross black eye.

We got asked to leave this girls party and wound up drinking next to the parkway. Six of my friends all getting shithoused off of a bottle apiece.

http://www.nolaces.com/albums/woods/105_0598.sized.jpg'>

The almost empty bacardi handle was mine....i finished before i started doing jigs to the boondock saints anthem. Then I assisted the drunk who managed half a liter of stoli and ten beers.

A few hours later:

Notice the fuckin rocking horse on the rock in front of me:

I don't know what the fuck was going on at this point

http://www.nolaces.com/albums/woods/106_0619.sized.jpg'>

Here i am holding hands with my boy who punched me in the face an hour later:

edit for complete gay ass picture

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

^ he went to go see choke first.... and stuck around

edit: Dazzle if your ass got a black eye its because you got beat up by some pop punk wussy ;)

Hahahaha.....well, he started flailing his arms blindly as I was hitting him in the face, and one of them connected right under the eye. It actually doesn't look that bad this morning, it's just a little cut under the eye instead of a black eye. So I guess I did get punched by a pop punk wussy.

An interesting side note that I forgot to mention: These kids had obviously pissed a lot of guys off, and after the show they got followed by these huge guys that were all like 30 years old, over 6 feet and more than 250 pounds. These guys absolutely beat the living snot out of these kids. It kinda got too much to watch near the end, seeing them just get completely ass raped. I just sat there drinking my Rum and Coke slurpee, grimacing when I could here pop and cracking noises.....

Oh and for the last time, I didn't go and see an Atari's show. Choke were for some reason playing at the Stampede, which is this stupid week long carnival gayness that my city has every year. The Ataris were also playing that night, around an hour later. We just stuck around to make fun of the teeny-bopper kids for lack of anything better to do.....

Originally posted by krie

Good ?

Fucking awesome. They played 3 new songs which were the hotness. I'm really amazed that they played there, I don't think they new what they were getting themselves in to. The security gueards all looked like members of the SWAT team....

Yeah, I don't think they'll be invited back next year ;)

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

And why do I always end up getting in to fights with them? Aren't the Ataris supposed to be like wussy pop music?

My eye is going to look like shit tomorrow at work. Ha.

And just to make it clear, I went to see Choke who played first. The Ataris were on afterwards and I just stuck around....

Yeah. Thought I'd share.

As you were.....

hHAHAHAHA what makes this thread golden is that you live in a hick town... where you participated in the hickiest festival. Calgary Stampede. the mecca of big belt buckles, fake cowboys, cowboy hats and the chachiest peopel ever.

Kudos to you Dr. Dazzle

Archived