What the hell is there to do in Anaheim???

Dr. Dazzle

I leave on Friday and should arrive about Wednesday or so, since we came up with the bright idea to DRIVE there, and we'll be stopping in Viva Las Vegas first. Oh well. So anyways, I'll be spending about twoo weeks in Anaheim and surrounding area, as well as a couple days each in LA and San Diego. Since I've never been, and the prospect of going to California frightens me, and we really dont know what there is to do there, any helpful tips of where to visit would be greatly appreciated, as I'm sure there must be people on here that know about it.....

:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anaheim - Catch an angels game - go to disneyland - go to long beach and check out the LBC

Drive to Los Angeles - hit Sunset Blvd. on a Sat Night - go to Melrose ave. during the day to see the shops / freaks / graff

go to Santa Monica Pier / 3rd st. Promenade also hit up Venice Beach on a Sunday Afternoon

Guest Retnilps

Anaheim- If you like cars especially Old ones its your dreamland, Orange Co is the Classic Car Central. if you want to buy any year corvette you can also do this at MIkes Corvettes.

Angels Suck, their new stadium= Too new age, not the ole ball game feel.

Definately go to disney land, try to get one of the workers to let you in free, sweet talk the ugly one. their allowed to pass 3 people per day. while youre in this area if you cat afford disney, head out to knotts.

If youre willing to drive farther south (on youre way to or from SD) you can stop by Huntington or Newport beaches. watch for jellyfish.

if you wanna see a bunch of rich white people and usually some good looking white chicks go to The Block at Orange (near Angels stadium)

LA- too much to do. go to a dodgers game for sure and watch our freaky ass fans. im not sure about the inner city area maybe pistol can help.

got to Santa Monica and chill on the Pier, but DO NOT swim their. you might end up stinking for days on end. if you wanna swim go to the orange county beaches, lbc, or venice. Venice is ok for a swim but you still might stink. Venice is te spot if you wanna see freak juggling, old school breaking, tattoo artist tattoing drunks, etc. oh and they used to do baywatch or pacific blue there so their used to be hot babes.

If you wanna find some good music head out to the LBC

i dont know about san diego havent been their for a while but i suggest you take skateboards or bikes and park the car because the only thing i remember is it being hard to drive thru that city.

if you want to see some cholos and cholas (or some good lookin latinas) go to Huntington Park but watch out for the Florence gangsters get down their some times.

just remember not to dog any bald mexicans, dont wear blue in inglewood and dont wear red in compton

cali is a great place to be.

anaheim is literally one of the whitest places in america and honkey/white bread culture prevails. a good piece of advise to anyone is STAY OUT OF ORANGE COUNTY.

the place is hell, seriously. i have had so many bad things happen to me in orange county i try to avoid the place like the plague. my brother is living in newport right now and he is at my house in sd all the time. you will notice a lot of riced out imports, and a lot of young (high school & early twenties) people driving around in $60,000+ cars. it is the kind of place where you see three people in a car and they are all talking on their cellphones. who are they talking to? each other? it wouldn't suprise me.

ya disneyland is there, so is knott's berry farm. these places really aren't worth the money unless you are a little kid, or you are going to go with a little kid. if you go to a theme park be prepared to drop some serious green. you should also get ready for the worst traffic of your life. not only is the traffic bad, but the people can not drive.

i could go on but i think i have convieged a thorough point: it sucks there.

Wow, a lot of good ideas already, thanks alot. How much does it cost to see a baseball game, I think that that is just something you have to do when you go to the US, and I've never been to one.....

The whole gang culture thing terrifies me, I have a friend who took a wrong turn while on vacation and ended up in Compton. With my luck something like that is bound to happen to me.....

We're going to Disneyland but only becasue it's pretty much mandatory when you go to California. I've heard mixed things, I'll just try and fuck a lot of shit up and enjoy myself. Do they sell beer there??

Anyways keep the ideas coming.....

:D

yea..umm santa monica pier,3rd street. in anaheim they have this store called masterpiece or some shit its pretty cool.... citywalk you may like.. yea venice beach is good..when youre in orange county .. you could go to "the block " its alright... yea im not too good with these ideas sorry

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Do they sell beer there??

yes but here you must be 21 ;)

i live near the anaheim area at the moment

it really isnt all that much fun, but hey i find things to do

so you arrive here tomorrow huh?

if you get access to a computer hit me up with an email

obsessedone@reject.net

if i can find some time off of work maybe we could go do somethin.

what the hell are you coming to anaheim for anyhow?

i hope you have family there cause if not, yeesh!

dazzle is a cool ass mofo, if any of you cali doods will meet him, ill vouch for him.

hey would you get a pic of crenshaw boulevard for me? or even some pics that have lbc in them? go to compton dude, ill bet youll see snoop or dre. i want some east la photos of the famous rap places. go roller blading in pink underwear in santa monica.

have fuuuuuuuuun

Blue in Inglewood?.....not a good idea,also some sections(if you happen to be white),duck your head while driving through certain areas and if someone says "what's up?"....reply to them back.....I'm caucausion and grew up in the 'wood..I'm 27 now......it helps if you've known each other since grade school,and even though I have been gone for 10 years or so......I still know most of same heads.......it's all good.Santa Monica Pier is tight.....go check that out-along with the Carson Raceway(go-carts)--------that shit is hella fun(when you are drunk).....Venice,Hollywood BLVd.........don't cruise Slauson............

Originally posted by T.T Boy

dazzle is a cool ass mofo, if any of you cali doods will meet him, ill vouch for him.

hey would you get a pic of crenshaw boulevard for me? or even some pics that have lbc in them? go to compton dude, ill bet youll see snoop or dre. i want some east la photos of the famous rap places. go roller blading in pink underwear in santa monica.

have fuuuuuuuuun

You know man, I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if you can pay cops or something to drive you around the hoods, and I could just take pictures of crackhouses and homies throwing rock on tha corner. If I'm lucky I might even see a driveby......

Oh and WhenOne, I arrive NEXT wednesday. Don't know how much time I'll have to chill with my 12oz homies but anyone can hit me up at drunktrumpetoner@hotmail.com and we'll see what we can do....

And I don't know how I'm going to survive with this no beer under 21 garbage. What kind of screwwy country are you? And what's with your money?? So thin and small and they all look the same........

Archived