what the hell is going on with this "please believe"?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

you all know i missed about a month of the 12oz haven...what the hell is this wacky,cool new saying? am i nuts or what?...and stuff.:eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

PLEASE BELIEVE SAYING "PLEASE BELIEVE"IS A TOUR DE FORCE,JUST LIKE LANCE ARMSTRONG I WILL PEDDLE THAT SHIT FOR A LONG TIME;UNLESS I GET TESTICULAR CANCER THEN MAYBE I WONT.PLEASE BELIEVE I HAVE FULL MEDICAL AND DENTAL SO I GET MY NUTS CHECKED ALL THA TIME.PLEASE BELIEVE IT!!!!

NOAMARMY2K2 :king:

Guest willy.wonka

oh yes

i think my friend does it the best...he sticks his hands in front of his chest..palms facing towards him..with gold fronts all over his mouth and he says in the most stupid vioce you ever heard.."PLEEED BELEEB.OH YEAS..."its very addicting...and he says it in a manner of "i need sympathy."fucking hilarious.

Guest willy.wonka

pleed beleeb,oh yes

i think me and cmeup were the first to say it...i dont know how it became a fad.i'll put hte "oh yes" after it though,,:D

Guest NoamChomsky

NOAMARMY2K2

***NOAM***<----- (The IB stands for Into Beatiality!)

~>nKoIaNmG<~

PLEASE BELIEVE I ONLY INVITED IRIS TO WENDYS CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU GUYS BROKE UP.PLEASE DONT HURT ME.PLEASE BELIEVE I STAY AWAY FROM SENIOR MEMBERS' GIRLFRIENDS LIKE I CROSS THE STREET,WITH TWO FEET AND LOOKING BOTH WAYS.PLEASE BELIEVE IM NOT SURE WHAT THAT MEANS.BELIEVE IT.

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahahahaha

well youre not an american..so you wont understand until 5-10 years from now...hahahaha...sorry,bad joke.

Guest railroadjerk

please believe, this was also mentioned in the 12oz fads thread...shows how rampant the use of this saying is.

Re: pleed beleeb,oh yes

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i think me and cmeup were the first to say it...i dont know how it became a fad.i'll put hte "oh yes" after it though,,:D

fuck that, 'christ puncher oner' has been saying it for a year an a half. you guys just werent listening apparently...

Guest im not witty

Re: Re: pleed beleeb,oh yes

Originally posted by seeking

fuck that, 'christ puncher oner' has been saying it for a year an a half. you guys just werent listening apparently...

i was going to set the record straight, but seeking handle the business end of this post. yall idjits are sleeping on christ puncher oner, please believe.

...um...believe....

....please....

Archived