what the hell? i'm on volcom.com??

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Do you mind discussing what you get in return for the board designs?

Lots of promo's, $$...what?

And how the hell you get the hook up for that..you just send in your designs??

i'd rather not talk about pay. i'm quite thankful for the opportunity, but i'm not exactly driving a Bentley off of the boards or shirts. but i think i got paid alright. i am just glad to have done it.

Originally posted by yoink

pretty cool, did you submit to them or meet one of the dudes?

must be cool seeing dudes ride decks with your graphics on it:cool:

i just submitted. but i've seen kids up at the park riding the boards which is always pretty cool. and i've met Lee (sales) and Billy (skater). they were both really cool. it was nice to finally meet someone from there.

Re: Re: what the hell i am on volcom.com

Originally posted by willy.wonka

must be hard work designing that.

yes. it has personal flavor. its called individual style. i've seen where you've posted your own graff on here, and i can tell that you know nothing about individual style. mang's 3rd grade style burns any "art" that you do. don't talk shit back, show me some of your own art to prove it. if not, you should shut the fuck up.

Re: Re: Re: what the hell i am on volcom.com

Originally posted by bug

yes. it has personal flavor. its called individual style. i've seen where you've posted your own graff on here, and i can tell that you know nothing about individual style. mang's 3rd grade style burns any "art" that you do. don't talk shit back, show me some of your own art to prove it. if not, you should shut the fuck up.

Preacher.jpg

"amen"

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: Re: what the hell i am on volcom.com

Originally posted by bug

bug...shut the fuck up.you dont know my intentions."show me some of your own art to prove it"..whatever geek.

mang really, it doesnt look like grueling hard work was put into those...hope you got paid well and free boards and stuff.if anything..they sold at my store..;)

Archived