what the funknizzle?!?!?!

Guest blood as ink

Guest blood as ink

so i got a bag of peanut butter M+M's earlier and i just now open up the bag...they're all pink!!!...all of them!!! on the label it says there's new colors...but a whole bag?...says nothing anywhere about that...not on there website.i thought maybe i won some contest or some shit but nope,nothing...it's kinda weirding me out for some reason...stupid pink M+M's.but they taste the same.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: save them and complain,get a years supply of m+m's

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i did it with condoms in jr high

seriuosly it works , i got a kitkat bar that was just a solid chunk of chocolate......so i sent it back with a funny note ........and they sent me a huge box of like 6 cases...........i had kitkat bars all over the place

KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT KIT KAT

:crazy:i love them:crazy:

Guest mikro137

hey im a vegitarian and i beef with veryone....

seeking

dude if they fuck your shit up like that , theyre liable to be sued. you should go for yours and get a huge ass settlement. i dunno they might give you cupons or something in return at least....

Archived