what the fucks with white kids these days

Remi Martin

in light of current threads complaining about a few people and labeling the entire ethnic group......i thought id throw my two cents...

why the fuck do white kids jock graffiti message boards, is it cause they are far to weak to have a life.....and why do they always need advice...what the car there moms bought em didnt come with a how to get laid class...and why do they even come here when they dont write but front like they do...and why do all of them live with their rich parents when they are 20.....man fuck those crackers....

cause im keepin it real

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

in light of current threads complaining about a few people and labeling the entire ethnic group......i thought id throw my two cents...

why the fuck do white kids jock graffiti message boards, is it cause they are far to weak to have a life.....and why do they always need advice...what the car there moms bought em didnt come with a how to get laid class...and why do they even come here when they dont write but front like they do...and why do all of them live with their rich parents when they are 20.....man fuck those crackers....

cause im keepin it real

Fuck off PUTO!

Hey I'm white and I know rich ass black, mexicans whatever. I think it all depends on what social background you grow up in. I know a lot of cool white kids and I know a ton of cool mexicans. Don't label everyone that falls under a color.

I'm just your average white protestant suberbanite. I'm not rich, I'm not poor, I don't dress like I'm some other race, I don't listen to gangsta rap, I don't talk like I'm black, I don't say "nigga" to my "homeboys", and I don't give a shit how anyone sees me, or how other races act....

Can't we all just get along???

Originally posted by Sinister

Hey I'm white and I know rich ass black, mexicans whatever. I think it all depends on what social background you grow up in. I know a lot of cool white kids and I know a ton of cool mexicans. Don't label everyone that falls under a color.

spoken like a true cracker......radical dude, gnarly bro.

Originally posted by mental invalid

"why the fuck do white kids jock graffiti message boards, is it cause they are far to weak to have a life....."

no, its because they have better socio-economic status and all have computers....duh....

Guest seno.oner

did you ever think that by saying this you're not helping anything?

quit being a little bitch and get along with people. there's no fucking way around it, what are you going to do kill every white, black, mexican, indian, or asian person you hate; thats impossbile you dumb fuck. life's a bitch then you die. so fuck you

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Pistol

white people suck. kill 'em all.

does that include Kidblount?

seriously though...

I agree that this is no place to get advice on how to get laid.

Other than that, it was all pretty damn stupid.

Originally posted by seno.oner

did you ever think that by saying this you're not helping anything?

quit being a little bitch and get along with people. there's no fucking way around it, what are you going to do kill every white, black, mexican, indian, or asian person you hate; thats impossbile you dumb fuck. life's a bitch then you die. so fuck you

Guest whoami

i'm white

I'm white 15 years old middleclass...dont got a car, the only ride I can get is from a freind whois 23 and writes with me..what the fuck are you going to do about it, I actually fucking hate where I live everyones a asshole with a gold tooth and I'm getting the hell out of here when i'm 18, dont think all kids in middle class areas actually enjoy it their, with stupid element skaters that bitch at you for being near their honda accord, and the endless amount of rocca thugs..Its hell...

*Edgecrusher

Fuck that shit!

Thats rough man! I feel slapped! I am White, 18, my mom is divorced and I have to work to help me and my three brothers make ends meat! Fuck is up with white kids my ass! Fuckin I wish I had a rich dad cause I would make him pay up all the child support he owes my mom for 18 years of my life! At gun point if have to!

Not ALL white kids have all the shit they want! And furthermore I am far from what I want!

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I'm just your average white protestant suberbanite. I'm not rich, I'm not poor, I don't dress like I'm some other race, I don't listen to gangsta rap, I don't talk like I'm black, I don't say "nigga" to my "homeboys", and I don't give a shit how anyone sees me, or how other races act....

Can't we all just get along???

i didn't know you could talk like you're black. fucking punk.

Originally posted by cmeup

'toys R us' called, they are looking for you...

droppin dimes<~

hahahaha, tht's awesome.

GLASS*ETCH, how hard are you for calling out a bunch of "rich white kids" on an internet message board? [not very] Life must be real rough if you're sitting in front of a computer talking shit about all the "crackers" that have it too easy. Trust me, you've never experienced the hard life, if you had you wouldn't be talking shit, you'd be appreciating the luxury of sitting on the computer and wasting time. There'll always be someone who has it easier than you, but there'll always be someone who can say the same about you too.

first off....you clowned your self if you didnt get the fact that this thread was a sarcastic parody of the "da fucks wit asian kids these days"

second...i wasnt lying when i said i have been suporting myself since 15

i sit in MY house i rent with MY money I earned and drink beer I bought with MY money I earn and type on my computer I bought with MY money I earned.

go fuck your self.

ps. im white.

Originally posted by drinktheblood

hahahaha, tht's awesome.

GLASS*ETCH, how hard are you for calling out a bunch of "rich white kids" on an internet message board? [not very] Life must be real rough if you're sitting in front of a computer talking shit about all the "crackers" that have it too easy. Trust me, you've never experienced the hard life, if you had you wouldn't be talking shit, you'd be appreciating the luxury of sitting on the computer and wasting time. There'll always be someone who has it easier than you, but there'll always be someone who can say the same about you too.

no shit. having a computer doesnt mean that i wouldnt kick the fuck out of you if you said shit to my white face.

in light of current threads complaining about a few people and labeling the entire ethnic group......i thought id throw my two cents about my own race...

why the fuck do minorities think white kids jock graffiti message boards, is it cause they think white people are far to weak to have a life.....and why do they always need advice...what the car their moms bought em didnt come with a how to get laid class, cause i beat up so much pussy i got arrested for animal abuse, and why do they even come here when they dont write but front like they do...and why do all of them live with their rich parents who own companies when they are 20 and should be busy oppressing someone.....man fuck those crackers....

cause im keepin it real, gangsta style, bein all italian an irish an shit, cause i aint no fuckin cracker, im italian, get it right, honkey

Archived