What the Fuck.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Seems like the formatting crapped out on this page for me and I can't get it back up. It works perfectly fine for other pages, but not 12oz. I must've pressed some shortcut by accident and I can't find how to undo it, in the preferences or menu items. Been looking through the Firefox site but havent found anything yet... and if you're wondering, no, I didn't click on "Lofi Version" at the bottom of the page, that's even more sparse than what I'm seeing right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated, cause this is annoying as fuck.

Word to mother.

css.gif.98d4fc405e4eca37f3fcba3b5e1a42a0.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was about to type "you click lofi" just by lookin at the pic, but i thought i best read first.

So im not sure why it did that, sometimes it does that with my browser, i just close it and leave it for a couple of minutes, come back and its fine ?

once you get used to Tabbed Browsing.... there is no going back.

The one thing... the size of the this reply box is smaller on Firefox.

You can almost tell the mozilla people from their paragraph structure

and the width of their types lines. Or maybe it's just me.

There's been a few times when I've got the lo-fi thing when i checked 12 oz, but like everyone else its went away when i restarted Friefox. Have you updated to 1.0.1?

*edit i wrote this in the fast reply box and it didn't squish up like you were saying, key.

That happens to me probably twice a day . I just ignore it and click on the next thread or whatever , or just hit refresh and its gravy again.

Whats this "tabbed Browsing" ? Im still using regualar old explorer since i see no reason to switch ...................eh

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Mar 21 2005, 10:02 AM

I agree wholeheartedly with the tabbed browsing, it is a fucking godsend. No more slowed browsing due to so many windows being open.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 21 2005, 04:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 21 2005, 04:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-<KEY3>@Mar 21 2005, 10:02 AM

I agree wholeheartedly with the tabbed browsing, it is a fucking godsend. No more slowed browsing due to so many windows being open.

[/b]

WTF IS IT ?????

BASTARDS..

It tried pulling this shit on me yesterday, but a simple ol' refresher took good care of me..

Double check and make sure your internet explorer cache is cleared as well as Mozilla. Other than that I would try deleting all cookies, etc..

Bummer summer man...

Dude... clearing the fucking cache, why the hell didn't I think of that? Totally worked, thanks for the heads up.

I've been in stupid mode for a good number of days.

I have my history and cache set to clear every time I close the app.

Sure there's a bit of loading time, but I'm at work so the load is fast,

AND I'd rather not have other people privy to my websurfing, privy?