WHAT THE FUCK

Issac Brock

My room is the basement of this house and there's a fireplace. Every 2 minutes or so something rustles around in there (yes, like an animal or something) and I don't know what the fuck it is. The strange thing is, the fireplace on the first floor, has a tin foil lining we put on the bottom of it so that smoke couldn't come down to my room, and so it seems impossible that a bird came down from the chimney. WHAT THE FUCK

I KNOW THERES PLENTY OF YOU PEST CONTROL PEOPLE ON 12OZ SO HELP ME OUT HERE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I read up a bit and apparently the worst thing you can do is try to smoke it out or whatever cause only a little bit of smoke can kill an animal and then i'd have a dead, smelly carcus in my chimney. Anyway, my mom says its probably a bird stuck in the damper and there isn't much we can do about it right now? Who knows what'll happen.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yea duder get one of those cool new chimney sweepers like the lizard from alice n wonderland. for sure hell get the job done in a jiffy.

xnay on the smokay