what the fuck is up with trucks.

girl-lies

ok.. i bombed this one truck.. it had shiny type paint on it.. i dont know if it was the paint.. but it was shiny.. and i drive by the next day because i left something over there.. and my bomb is buffed.. but it isnt like they painted over it.. it looks like that just took soap and water to it.. does any one know what this is... ??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

are you a dumb fuck who posted in the wrong section? fuck you graffiti is dumb anyway. get a new hobby.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by REGULATOR

the truck was prolly coated in some sorta chemical that allows for paint to be easily removed....the owner probably applied some

i realize that.. (i should be more specific about my questions) i have seen alot of these trucks though.. so i thought maybe they were massed produced and someone knew something about them.. but ovbiously not.

Guest uncle-boy

maybe it wasnt a truck... maybe it was really a large fat greasy man whos belly repels paint from sticking.:idea:

Guest platapie
Originally posted by platapie

are you a dumb fuck who posted in the wrong section? fuck you graffiti is dumb anyway. get a new hobby.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Archived