what the fuck is it with middle aged black women?

seeking

i work in a fairly large, and pretty well integrated building in the center of detroit. it's filled with offices of all sorts. everyday as i come in to work, i wind up holding the door for someone. 75% of the time, if that 'someone' is a professional black woman over the age of 35, she will not say thankyou, or even admit that i am there. EVERYONE else... every other person i've ever held the door for, gives some level of aknowledgement, be it a quick thanks, or even just a nod. 17 year thugged out looking delivery guys give me more respect for holding the door for them, than educated, professional women. what the fuck is that? if this only happened once or twice, i wouldnt think much about it, but it happens constantly, and it's always the exact same 'person'.

maybe it's just me expecting too much of the world, but motherfucker, show respect when respect is shown. now a days, its rare that someone holds the door for anyone, especially a stranger, but for some reason, i do. i hold the door for fucking everyone. when a group of people walk into a restaurant, im the guy that winds up standing there for 3 minutes, while my whole party, and then 4 random couples afterwards, all walk in. it doesnt bother me, i kind of pride myself on being respectful, but i do not enjoy being treated like a fucking invisible doorman by some cunt who thinks she's hot shit cause she worked her way up from secretary. it's only women who appear to have some level of money also. poor people rarely pull that shit.

bitch, you wouldnt be flossing so hard if i etched your cadillac windows, now would you?!

ugh.

ok, thats my rant for the morning. do with the thread as you please.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't you know seeking...women take that as an insult now. listen real close...you'll probably hear her muttering something like...stupid white boy thinks I can't open the door for myself...I'll open a whole case of whoop ass on that boy...

:lol:

I present STi's...all three of them.

http://www.subaru.ch/impreza-sti-download-wall3-800.jpg'>

http://www.dlask.com/images/sti.jpg'>

http://www.nifty.com/shinoyama/scamp2003/img/sti.jpg'>

Yeah... There is a lady at my moms job who is like that and every day she changes her desktop wallpaper to match her outfit. They just need to re-affirm their independence by opening the door for themselves and feel as if you are bringing them down by being polite.

Good morning and good night.

Originally posted by seeking

i work in a fairly large, and pretty well integrated building in the center of detroit. it's filled with offices of all sorts. everyday as i come in to work, i wind up holding the door for someone. 75% of the time, if that 'someone' is a professional black woman over the age of 35, she will not say thankyou, or even admit that i am there. EVERYONE else... every other person i've ever held the door for, gives some level of aknowledgement, be it a quick thanks, or even just a nod. 17 year thugged out looking delivery guys give me more respect for holding the door for them, than educated, professional women. what the fuck is that? if this only happened once or twice, i wouldnt think much about it, but it happens constantly, and it's always the exact same 'person'.

maybe it's just me expecting too much of the world, but motherfucker, show respect when respect is shown. now a days, its rare that someone holds the door for anyone, especially a stranger, but for some reason, i do. i hold the door for fucking everyone. when a group of people walk into a restaurant, im the guy that winds up standing there for 3 minutes, while my whole party, and then 4 random couples afterwards, all walk in. it doesnt bother me, i kind of pride myself on being respectful, but i do not enjoy being treated like a fucking invisible doorman by some cunt who thinks she's hot shit cause she worked her way up from secretary. it's only women who appear to have some level of money also. poor people rarely pull that shit.

bitch, you wouldnt be flossing so hard if i etched your cadillac windows, now would you?!

ugh.

ok, thats my rant for the morning. do with the thread as you please.

Yeah, moving from the midwest to the city I got over that peeve with the 2/4-Merengue quickness.

I'll be frank though, little old Asian women are some sneaky, line-jumping little sluts. That's one I refuse to adjust to.

i dont mind getting stuck holding the door for everyone, cause i mean, what are my options? you can't hold the door for 7 people, then be like 'nope, you gotta hold it for yourself', that's a total slap in the face. i just cant stand when you do something nice for a stranger, and they completely snub you.

a few months ago, and i believe i made a thread about this, i opened 3 doors for a woman, and she never said thank you once. i wanted to stab her in a stupid ass, inconsiderate neck.

but i didnt.

mams,

inappropriate was kidnapped by TT, who tried to pit it against the scorpions in a death match.

I'm that guy too, and I get made fun of for it constantly by glik0 and

another one of our friends.

I've had this problem too.. it seems ALL guys say thanks or something,

because they realize the importance of the door hold. Most girls say thank

you... in fact almost all of them. Interestingly enough, black women are

the ones who don't, but at the same time, it's not just the middle aged

ones. I held the door for a naggle of 3 about two months ago and not

a single one even acknowledged my presence... and I was the only one

there. So I kinda shouted "YOURE WELCOME" as they walked away, and

one turned around and said "thank you." Maybe they just don't think about

it?

Originally posted by seeking

now a days, its rare that someone holds the door for anyone, especially a stranger,

shiiit... come to canada... we still have manners.

Guest Pilau Hands

i also feel your pain. for me though, the people that get all shocked and thank me profusely or look really surprised make up for the people that don't say shit...most of the time. other times i just say "You're welcome."

We discussed this at the NADHA (North American Door Holders Association) annual meeting last month and the recommended course of action is to give a little pat on the ass and say "Anytime, toots", adjust your fedora and carry on with your day.

This should be a non-issue. I understand that a lot of people don’t say thanks, but if you’re holding a door open to get acknowledgement, then you ain’t a true gentleman.

It’s true, though, middle aged black women don’t say thanks.

*By the way, I hold doors open with a sign that says I need change.

i'm not at all doing it for the aknowledgement, i was just pointing out a disturbing trend, that the ONLY people who consistently do not say thank you, all fall within the exact same profile.

another part of the story i forgot from earlier, is that the woman wom i held 3 doors for, i also held open the elevator door open as it was closing, AND asked which floor she wanted. she said it coldly, then immediately clammed back up. we happened to stop at another floor, where a random black person, who it did not appear that she knew, got on, and she immediately said hello to her. fuck that shit. i dont get white boy'd by anybody.

dont make me break out the pillow case and the gasoline just to prove a point.

ok, that was a bad joke, but still. learn some fucking respect, cunt. they act as if the world owes them something, because they made it through college and got a decent job. fuck you. the girls that work in the cafeteria have more manners than that whore.

i hate people.

+NOT MAKROS+

+NOT SCORPION+

+NOT DETO+

Archived