what the fuck is going on with britney spears tits?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Britney Yum

I heard that she uses the water bra. At least thats the excuse she used when asked the plastic question.

By the way did anyone here that in her new movie she refused to curse. she had them take out all the cursing she was supposed to say. Was she trying to protect her ?virgin? lips from spewing forth such filth?? I think I recall downloading some audio from her in Rio cussing like a sailor when she thought the mic was off.

hollywood photographers....thats why they make the big bucks...some duct tape, some padding plus i mean damn....her arms are practically squishing the things to death....not that i wouldnt inspect her thoroughly just to make sure but im saying....photography, nowadays the naked body is the only true test...

she's becoming more and more like madonna every time i hear about her in the news. She keeps changing her image, and becoming more 'daring" just like good ol madonna used to do. I bet you Britney Spears was busted even before she got into the 'music industry'... just my two cents.

Re: Britney Yum

Originally posted by Pistol

Was she trying to protect her ?virgin? lips from spewing forth such filth?? I think I recall downloading some audio from her in Rio cussing like a sailor when she thought the mic was off.

haha pistol is so right

i just downloaded it

she's like "Aw shit, this shit is retarded...what the fuck are they doing, my fucking pants are too short"

Re: Britney Yum

Originally posted by Pistol

I heard that she uses the water bra. At least thats the excuse she used when asked the plastic question.

By the way did anyone here that in her new movie she refused to curse. she had them take out all the cursing she was supposed to say. Was she trying to protect her ?virgin? lips from spewing forth such filth?? I think I recall downloading some audio from her in Rio cussing like a sailor when she thought the mic was off.

yeah, I listened to the very clip you were talkin about. And we aaaaaaall know that it was her.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by boogie hands

i swear that right tit just doubled in size....tesser you photoshopping bastard....

Who, me?ACF639.gif

Guest bumdigger

just look at her face. she's ass she's not good looking in the least yeah she got nice tits but so does 1 in every 3 20 year old girls walking around her face is poo

Archived