Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what the fuck is going on.job hungry

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Oct 11, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

man, fuck hawaii !

i just got turned down from another fuckin job today. a pets discount warehouse.
    they asked me about my pet experience and i told them how we used to help injured animals and how one of our cats [that we healed from a stabbing] used to bring home little baby bunnies, alive.we used to take care of those.i have a dog and a cat and its been like that for all of my life.thay wanted stock, "im stock".
    i called those fucks and very politley asked for the manager and made an impression that i was the one for this full time job.i called this mornin cause the manager there told me to call and ask for the guy whos hirering cause he's been gone for a while..i call and they already hired to fucks!
    then a half an hour later or so...my fucking annoying recruiter called askin if im still wanting to join the military.

jesus..where are the fucking jobs that are hirering?!

is that all im good for is the army? im fuckin pissed..im gonna start robbin people pretty soon.
    if they hired two little highschool fucks at that warehouse...im gonna kill kill kill!!!

its been too long that i havent had a job.i go job hunting with my homegirl and who gets hired right away and has two jobs the first and only day of job hunting?? my fucking bitch homegirl!i have been going out for months now.i hada great job for like 2 days and they fired me, even when they guy training me said i was fucking fantastic.

fuck hawaii.there is too much competition on this jobless island.im about to get violent and hurt somebody.start robbin tourists, they have lots of money.:heated:

maybe i should grow some tits and slit my dick so it looks like a pussy..grow my fuckin hair out.

2. Merdle

Merdle Guest

firsties
    Shitty deal man. Best of luck.

3. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

just walk down the beach and nab the unattended purses...

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

you know what i could do...i can take a bat to all the new peoples knees until they have to hire me.

5. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

seriously..

its time to start beefing up that resume

lie a little..

if you want a job at a pet warehouse, say that you worked as a groomer in a Petsmart for a year in west virginia..

say that the guy who used to be your supervisor no longer works there if they need a reference..

or just start makin shit up....

the worst that could happen is they find out and oyu don't get the job...no worse than what oyu're goin through right now

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

isn't that how it is in hawaii? not enough jobs on the islands? too many heads looking for the jobs. and the cost of living is pretty high too?

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yeah, my resume is pretty impressive too, "very professional." lying does sound good though.

8. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

i'll drop some info on ya...

my stepsister lied all over her resume..

she even said she had a master's degree (she attended one semester of community college)

because of the type of job, she had enough experience that no one really noticed, and never questioned it..

she also said she had experience that she didn't..
    this job was no joke though, working for insurance and pharmaceutical companies..

i know of as handful of other people who have 'padded' their resumes as well..

stretch one year of experience to three

give yourself those promotions you should have gotten (if you worked in retail, say you were the manager)..and raises

don't look too desperate

polish yourself well and look like a proffesional who is getting a job that is 'below' his qualifications..

like i said, the worse that can happen is no worse than your current situation

9. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

i know some kids that go through hawaii for a couple of weeks every year, they always bring a few bags full of really nice colorful exotic gems and stones with them to sell. they tell me that the people in hawaii love beautiful rock and whatnot and they can only get certain kinds there regularly. get a hookup in the states who is knowledgeable in that area to mail you precious gems and rocks and sell them. i dont know, just a thought.

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

if you put into the job hunt whatt you put into 12oz...
    you'd be King Sultan of Hawaii!

(but dont stop... there's plenty of time left.)