.......what the fuck is going on here?

Tyler Durden

about 45 of my posts got deleted from that counter thing 2 days ago....i should have something like 415...but the nuber mysteriously turned to 366 or something. im just curious as to if those 45odd responses went to the land of wind and ghosts or what?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

35 of your posts were deemed irrelevant due to the new rules prohibiting gay members from spilling guts about their pathetic lives...

the other 10 concerned graffiti, and were erased when it was discovered that you don't actually write...

Guest RaiD

ummmm really why would you care? do you get special powers when you go from junior member to member? i actually havent looked at my number in months. haha silly kids.:king:

Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

35 of your posts were deemed irrelevant due to the new rules prohibiting gay members from spilling guts about their pathetic lives...

the other 10 concerned graffiti, and were erased when it was discovered that you don't actually write...

you are my hero and i just shit my pants taht was so funny

anyone gotta wisk tablet or maybe two????

:D

ummmm really why would you care?

wow, you all took this a little seriously. um....i really DONT care. i was just wondering is all. seeing as how channel zero tends to be the area for everyones stupid little questions and whatnot. relax.

true dat.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Swizel

God DAMN no mercy at all.:eek:

:lol:

Originally posted by platapie

who gives a fuck..........?

No, guys. 12ozprophet is allllllllll about the numbers!

Why... without a large number of posts we are but mere rookies.

No one likes rookies, either! Don't you watch movies? They always pick on the new guy. He always gets really cool, though.

Only 'cause he got alot of posts.

Archived