what the fuck is everyone...

evilistic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

this girl im involved with wants to have sex on the 10 second count down! ha, she's a trip. :P

hahahah we did that last year!! it was dope. we did it so we both......you know. ;) exactly at midnight. it was crazy romantic.

this year people are coming over to stay with us. so who knows. maybe we'll hang out at the house again with a bunch of people.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm gonna have my face smashed in with the debris spewed out of a ring that's set up to look like a miniature city which has giant robots destroying each other while I spill cheap beer all over my clothes and yell "KUNG FU CHICKEN NOODLE MOTHERFUCKER!!!" as loud as I possibly can.

Totally serious, I'm not even trying to sound funny.

i have no idea what i'm doing. there's some skate demo on in the city and shit. i guess they're gunna have dj's and bands playing and stuff. i might head along to that. then i might go to federation square and see what's popping there. all while chugging vb's like they're going out of style

Archived