What the Fuck is Channel Zero

TEE_rase_war

Fuck, As i sit here contemplating life, talking to some girl who wants to have sex with me, I question Channel Zero. When you ask a question, it is usually answered by another question. So then the question enters my mind : What the hell am i doing with my life? Why am I here. Well fuck, i dont know, Do you?

man, i should be painting right now, or drawing, chillin, drinking, but instead i think about this slow growing number that I have started. Why I choose to waste my time is beyond my thoughts.

-I think that i am just pissed because my friends are two hours late and i dont think that they are comming anymore :o

damn the man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my girlfriends at work, i rented a shitty movie, im waiting until tommorow to paint, i finished cleaning the kitchen, i already went benching and im out of beer......all i have left is this really really good weed a friend gave me and i already told the girlfriend id wait for her on that one......im out of options here.....

i should be reading.....

but no, im settling for this......

my life :

went to the speed line station alone

skated freestyle the best a chubby, exhausted kid could

was approached by a kid in a dark blue prelude who was new to town like myself, but wanted to get drunk

skated over to the bank

worked on 50-50s again

enjoyed being outside and everything around

came home to a girlfriend who never feels well...

continued wishing i was at home in louisville

Guest uncle-boy

i already painted today.

and my girlfriends all the way in stupid fuckin japan.:mad:

i am a loser.

but, this board is funny sometimes.

please be my friend.:o

I wish my life was anything right now. Have to pack boxes and clean cause I'm moving to a new place next week. There is a huge Skateboard/Biking/Fruitbooting thing going on downtown and I can't skate cause my ankle still is fucked. I have worked 13 days straight. I actually just got off work a half hour ago. I haven't gotten a chance to paint in 8 days. Damn I hate life right now.

Guest willy.wonka

alien nightowls octagon of life

I got laid!!!!!

channel zero is a place where people are real with each other..people can still bullshit,but once you get to know some people..they get real with you...thats why i like channel 0.

i know i love devilush cause she's sweet and kind...that i can love,but meeting her somewhere else..we have all the bs in the middle..confusing us...meet me in person...you'd probably like kickin it with me....but on here..i can be that asshole.

i concider the nightowls close and personal friends..same with these homies in hawaii....cause they get to have a peek on how i think..and who i am.at first..i brought the worldly me in here,but after a while..i relaxed.i am my true on here...boosting my alter ego?

on here we can joke,be sad,be mad,or be happy...one reason why i hate the haters on here,cause the human race is all the same....we have the same problems and we have no right to think we're better than anybody...cause we're not.we're in the same boat..and this is the place where i can express myself without hessitation..whether i know how to spell or not. either way...i love it here.

Guest SPLINTER

What Is Channel 0?

channel zero tells you what it is in its name. it si Zero the non-existing things that can only be seen as a figment of your imagination. its a place where you can talk to Willy Wonka, Splinter the Rat, The Joker, Robocop, Zackery Morris and various other childhood heroes. then you must ask yourself, where can i be, and the only possible place all these people can coexist with you is in your imagination. there are no Alien NightOwls anywhere else, in fact we do not exist. every thing you see on Channel Zero is a product of youre on brain. if you dont like it, you dont like youreself.

Guest willy.wonka

i was pretty drunk...but devilush is an awesome person to "kinda" know..."not like im in love with her....hahaha yes i am.nah,no im not..;)

i just read what i typed and thought..."Oh my God.:eek: "

Archived