what the fuck happened?

vinyl junkie

i was really looking forward to getting back on 12oz tonight, after not being on here for weeks, but this is just lame... there was once a good thing going here, even though you did have to deal with a handfull of idiots... but those idiots knew when to shut their mouths, or at least quiet down a little... but now there's like 4 pages of closed threads...

go get a life kids... go out and paint, maybe you'll feel important... better yet, get yerself a paper bag, like what mommy packs yer lunches in, take the one can of paint you have laying around (note: gold works best), spray some of the paint in the bag and breathe deep... repeat until you're drooling on yourself...

:spent:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

puregraffiti kids are whack...they had some accounts here at 12oz, got banned, and are unleashing their prepubescent rage on the forum...woopdeedoo

Guest -MOE LESTER-

word...and we have devilush and dee...they just have a bunch of 13 year old skater kids, shits kinda funny though...some of these are making me laugh

Guest uncle-boy

DANCE PARTY CREW!!!

WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

its just friends that go out and party and take flix.(with girls if possible)

members are

platapie

uncle-boy

el barto

el mammero

intangible fame

cobra clutch

i think some NightOwls represent too.

and anyone else down to go out and get stupid.:D

Dude, who you callin son, when you can't even spell. You better check yourself, protect your neck bitch.

I will fuckin hack you kiddie, and then I'll have unprotected sex with your mother... and beat you and lock you in your room kid. Shut the fuck up with the what now bitch?

Archived