WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO THOSE SMALL RAVES?

SNOBAR

DO THOSE 1900 RAVES STILL EXIST???? ARE THEY STILL AROUND SOME ONE LET US KNOW??? NOT THOSE BIG CRAPPY UTOPIA.. HYPERSPEEDS AT HOMEBUSH BUT THOSE LITTLE RAVES WHERE THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND BUT WHEN YOU DO IT GOES OFFF??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SNOBAR

DO THOSE 1900 RAVES STILL EXIST???? ARE THEY STILL AROUND SOME ONE LET US KNOW??? NOT THOSE BIG CRAPPY UTOPIA.. HYPERSPEEDS AT HOMEBUSH BUT THOSE LITTLE RAVES WHERE THEY ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND BUT WHEN YOU DO IT GOES OFFF??

haha are u australian ?

you have my city and scene to thank for the rave act ... too many kids going to the hospital. too many kids dying. i guess that's what you get when you mix the party capital of the country+ravers+drugs.

i hate ravers ... no two ways about it. but raves are a place i make money, bookings etc.

since the godamn rave act passed ... bookings dropped by half.

edit:

yeah ...

http://rebirthdj.com/images/ravestabber.jpg'>

Originally posted by GnomeToys

I quit going to raves when I realized how many retarded 14 year olds loaded up on E and covered with vicks and pacifiers there were.

You'd better believe I'm going to DEMF this year though.

I was at the first one. It's like the one day that city is alive.

Gotta give credit to the Bay area scene in 1998-1999 though....that's when shit really peaked.

Then too many cholos, gangsters, asian nerds on E, jocks and other assorted assholes began flooding every party...vibe just wasn't the same anymore.

Only parties I go to anymore are pacific sound day parties and related events and only because they attract an older, less spastic crowd of folks. I can't stand rubbing elbows with teenagers at a party. I wanna stab em' in the face.

Originally posted by LENS

Then too many cholos, gangsters, asian nerds on E, jocks and other assorted assholes began flooding every party...

i went to a party at homebase where eighteen people died. i had no idea anything happened until i read the paper two days later. but hey, i was really fucked up, so whatever.

undergrounds still happen, dude. you're just not in the know. they wouldn't be underground if everyone knew about them, now would they?

the RAVE act fucked a lot of shit up, iread about a few things that happened in new orleans that were totally fucked because of that. the other big buzzkill is that now in the state of california, carrying multiple pills (as in any number greater than one) is intent to distribute, and for possession of mdma the laws are harsher by weight than of any other drug. if you had five grams of heroine and five grams of mdma, you'd do more time for the mdma. that just seems ridiculous to me.

Archived