what the fuck do people eat these days...

slightly

seriously, i have been vegetarian for about a bit, well not vegetarian on purpose it just happens that way, and shit, i find out more and more horrible things about whats in food, and it makes me not want to be human. Is anybody here raw foodist? I cant make up my mind anymore, because really, people could just be telling me this and i have no real proof of any thing going in food i dont want/expect. what do you eat these days?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no matter what you hear about additives and preservatives,

the truth is probably worse than the fiction.

Just try to only eat fresh food that dont come loaded with

chems to keep them preserved. Those same preservatives

will collect in your body and mess you up. Fatty foods might

not be great for you, but some pastry and butter is way better

than wonderbread and processed cheese slices.

Originally posted by slightly

seriously, i have been vegetarian for about a bit, well not vegetarian on purpose it just happens that way, and shit, i find out more and more horrible things about whats in food, and it makes me not want to be human. Is anybody here raw foodist? I cant make up my mind anymore, because really, people could just be telling me this and i have no real proof of any thing going in food i dont want/expect. what do you eat these days?

i been a vegetarian about 3 years now, i have read books such as the jungle and fast food nation, and the things in there are absolutely horrible, and i cannont believe we treat animals as such, and its not survival of the fittest anymore with it, we are playin God, and thats more wrong than a dick in a guys ass

there are way too many things i do that would all have to stop at once to matter anymore. eating healthy would be stupes unless i stop all of my other vices that are killing me, such as smoking, drinking, whoring, gambling, etc.

everything i like is either illegal, immoral, or unhealthy. call me old-fashioned, i just do what i like. fuck it........

i was raised by MY parents and some old japanes aldy and her husband who was filipino.....so ill prety much eat anything tha tastes half way decent...i dont give a fuck if it got tourchured on its way out or poisonmed or what./...so long as i enjoy it....ive eaten/will eat anything from raw vegetabls dipped in raw eggs or some weird ass desert animals skinned alive with some steak sauce on that bitch...food is good...i love food...i wanna marrry it....who want some o deebo?...i dotn giv e a fuuuuuuuuuucck....

Originally posted by mr.pescado

i was raised by MY parents and some old japanes aldy and her husband who was filipino.....so ill prety much eat anything tha tastes half way decent...i dont give a fuck if it got tourchured on its way out or poisonmed or what./...so long as i enjoy it....ive eaten/will eat anything from raw vegetabls dipped in raw eggs or some weird ass desert animals skinned alive with some steak sauce on that bitch...food is good...i love food...i wanna marrry it....who want some o deebo?...i dotn giv e a fuuuuuuuuuucck....

What he said, except for the bit about being raised by an old Japanese lady. We're all going to die, so might as well go out with a tummy full of yummy.

:yum: