What the f is wrong with dmx?

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he was at mcdonalds once and i got his autograph and he signed my dollar with a huge marker i had and he asked if he could keep the marker and i said no and he said well i wouldnt be writing on walls with it and i said ok and it was really weird and his autograph sucked u cant even read what the fuck it says fuck dmx

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2@Jan 22 2005, 10:58 PM

yeah, it is somewhat older the jfk thing anyways, but the traffic violation is newer. The funny thing is he hangs at a 40 something singles bar me and my friends hang at. It is all divorces from suburban families and dmx, real wierd crowd,,,

that's hot you should join his "posse" and drink hennessey paradisios with him

I think I already told you the story, eth, that was related to me by my buddy. The one about DMX skipping the bill at a nice restaurant up here. How he pissed in the phonebooth outside, and some other shit, I just don't remember.

But hijacking a car, acting like the feds? That sounds pretty fun. Hey, if he can afford the legal bills to get off, why not? He is an American, after all. Money buys you freedom there (and here, to an extent), no doubt.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Jan 23 2005, 08:07 AM

Didn't yuo make a thread a while back saying how cool of a guy he was?

When I meet him in person he seemed real down to earth and was cool to everyone around him. My point is, why struggle to get yourself out a ghetto by doing something you enjoy. Then turn around and act like a ass, when you got more money then all of us. Grow out of it..

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Jan 23 2005, 09:13 AM

I hate seeing the dude cry when he sings about his grandma...i dont know, i get a lump in my throat.

money is weird with people.

stuck inside going on hour 20

ive been following oneeightyone talking about how hes stuck inside cause of the snow and how hes going delirious. its funny!

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by dniice@Jan 22 2005, 10:55 PM

he was at mcdonalds once and i got his autograph and he signed my dollar with a huge marker i had and he asked if he could keep the marker and i said no and he said well i wouldnt be writing on walls with it and i said ok and it was really weird and his autograph sucked u cant even read what the fuck it says fuck dmx

Just making sure nobody missed this gem.