Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What the f is wrong with dmx?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ethreadzny2, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

The man is surely out of his mind. He is all over the local news nonstop. crazy ass crackhead. Why do when stars hit the top, still f-up their lives. Come-on, get it together, you are worth millions. What dreams are made of, get yourself help..

2. dojafx

dojafx Member

3. roadpig

roadpig Dirty Dozen Crew

4. JesusMachine

JesusMachine Elite Member

5. Ethreadzny2

traffic violations, and hijacking a car acting like he was the feds. .

6. dniice

dniice Junior Member

he was at mcdonalds once and i got his autograph and he signed my dollar with a huge marker i had and he asked if he could keep the marker and i said no and he said well i wouldnt be writing on walls with it and i said ok and it was really weird and his autograph sucked u cant even read what the fuck it says fuck dmx

7. JesusMachine

that's kinda like old news. didn't that shit happen in jfk?

8. Ethreadzny2

yeah, it is somewhat older the jfk thing anyways, but the traffic violation is newer. The funny thing is he hangs at a 40 something singles bar me and my friends hang at. It is all divorces from suburban families and dmx, real wierd crowd,,,

9. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

10. JesusMachine

that's hot you should join his "posse" and drink hennessey paradisios with him

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I think I already told you the story, eth, that was related to me by my buddy. The one about DMX skipping the bill at a nice restaurant up here. How he pissed in the phonebooth outside, and some other shit, I just don't remember.

But hijacking a car, acting like the feds? That sounds pretty fun. Hey, if he can afford the legal bills to get off, why not? He is an American, after all. Money buys you freedom there (and here, to an extent), no doubt.

12. Ethreadzny2

damn weapons x, I wish I had the loot to fly you down... Yeah that story is funny.. JesusMachine- dmx- looks mad scranny in person, real personable though.. But always has a crowd..

13. JesusMachine

for some reason, i thought he moved to Maryland. is he still up in yonkers?

14. sleepyceas2-

sleepyceas2- Junior Member

15. Ethreadzny2

he is not in yonkers anymore, he is northern westchester now, about 30 minutes outside of yonkers now.